Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Immortal’s Respite (Dungeon) - Get the Eddie of your Choice!

Name:  Immortal's-Respite_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 6437
Size:  416.4 KB
    Collect Rebellious Soul Fragments and trade them for a selection of Eddies available in the Event Store!

From now until May 18th, 5 PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Immortal’s Respite Dungeon to earn a full set of Venom Talismans, and Rebellious Fragments.

Venom Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a 35% chance to deal additional true damage to all enemies on Perfect Attacks, with a 35% chance to inflict Crave, Exhaust, and Blood Lust for 2 turns!

Rebellious Fragments can be used in the Event Store to trade for a selection of 4 to 5⭐ Eddies!

Two Paths to Earn Eddies:

1. Rebellious Soul Fragments!

Name:  Immortal's-Respite_rebellious_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2751
Size:  334.3 KB

Complete event challenges to earn up to 1200 Rebellious Soul Fragments. Rebellious Soul Fragments are then traded in the Event Store for Eddies of your Choice! The following Eddies are available for Rebellious Soul Fragments in store:

Available for 500 Rebellious Soul Fragments:
    • Doomsday Eddie
    • Benjamin Breeg Eddie
    • Phantom Eddie

Available for 700 Rebellious Soul Fragments
    • Iron Maiden Eddie
    • Beast Eddie
    • Bass Eddie
    • Virtual XI Eddie
    • Clansman Eddie

WARNING: Rebellious Soul Fragments are meant to be traded in the Event Store. Do not convert these Fragments into a Soul until after the Immortal’s Respite event has ended. Rebellious Souls will provide a 5⭐ or 3⭐ Gold Idol only.

2) Immortal Soul Fragments!
    Battle through the Immortal Respite Dungeon! The first time you complete one of the 3 dungeon floors available, you will receive set rewards including Immortal Soul Fragments and Tomb Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide more Immortal Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Oracle Talismans.

500 Immortal Fragments = 1 Immortal Soul

The Immortal Soul guarantees any of the 3-5★ Eddies listed below:

Name:  Eddie List (1).PNG
Views: 4604
Size:  29.8 KB

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help:
    • Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Immortal’s Respite Dungeons.
    • If you find yourself unable to complete the Tomb Talisman set, you can buy one of the featured talismans for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Tomb Talisman).

OS
    Android
    So I clear the 3 levels and was rewarded with 3 tomb talismans., 1 per normal, hard and madness. So by completing all 3 levels you are left with 1 talisman short to complete the 4 set.

"If you find yourself unable to*complete the Tomb Talisman set" well yeah everyone will be short if they don't already have 1 in their inventory already.
    So then they make you spend 500 ironite for the 4th one? Usually they give you a complete set when you pass all 3 levels. I can see buying the 1 venom talisman for people who can't complete the madness gunner challenge but that's not even in the store. (Already have a venom set).
    Last edited by gogosox40; 05-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Who is Seventh Tour Eddie?

BTW I don’t mean to complain but it seems like every Eddie has been included in some form or another except for the ones most haven’t got. I.e Samurai/Pharoah/Wickerman passive Eddie doubles etc and of course Number of the Beast Eddie.... Nice one Devs as usual....!
    Last edited by rags-6094; 05-12-2019 at 01:36 AM.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post

Curious as well.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Curious as well.
    It is Iron Eddie
    Henrique07-3692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post

BTW I don’t mean to complain but it seems like every Eddie has been included in some form or another except for the ones most haven’t got. I.e Samurai/Pharoah/Wickerman passive Eddie doubles etc and of course Number of the Beast Eddie.... Nice one Devs as usual....!

Since Iron Eddie isn't on this list I assume that's who they mean and 7th tour is a typo or something.

I guess this event is okay for those who don't have all the Eddies and have ironite to spend.

I have a gripe about the latest iteration of immortal souls. 0.5% chance for a 5* Eddie is just lame.

At least the only Eddie I don't have (Except for alternative's and NotB) is in the pick your own section.

OS
    iOS
    I think it's lame that only the more prolific Eddies are available.... along with the typical horrible conversion rates.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    This event is awesome for me; I still don't have Doomsday Eddie or Virtual XI Eddie, so a guaranteed version of them is awesome. I hope more events like this go on in the future, though I hope that the tomb talismans are a glitch for only having 3 by the end.

OS
    Android
    The forth tomb realism should be earnable instead to using ironite. Please let us know it is and it's just a bug.

OS
    iOS
    Not a bad event for me. Just gotta do 400 battles to get Iron Maiden Ed. The only thing that's upsetting is the dick move with the game forcing to buy the last tomb tallie for 500 ironite. Hopefully it somehow is just a bug and gets fixed.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good