Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    You can give gunner Anubi only defense subtypes and he still does good damage as it scales with enemy hp...still not 100% working

OS
    iOS
    meh.. I did my 15.. then moved down to hard to grind.. and rewards are kind of lame so after 300 I'm not really trying too much. I'll end up at 400 runs, and that's good enough for me. The 600 and 800 are ridiculous. (note App STILL crashes on auto-replay here)
    Last edited by Yup; 05-16-2019 at 10:53 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The more you play these overpowered madness event levels, the more difficult it will be next time, because of this moneymaking development.
    Stupid community...

OS
    iOS
    I found a Gunner team that auto'd it once, then got to the Boss stage the second time before failing with Eddie as the last survivor. The time was 6:13.

Doomsday Eddie (Labyrinth + Cosmic T1, Level 20, HP +15%)
    Left to right:
    Prisoner (Banner + Cosmic T2, Level 20, ATK +15%)
    Osiris (Necropolis, Power)
    Lilith (Sustaining, Life, Advantage)

OS
    Android
    I haven't attempted the 15 gunner on madness. Now with another event on I really don't think I will have the time anyway. I have an incomplete venom set but oh well. I got Iron Maiden Eddie which is the main thing as that is the only Eddie I've been chasing (outside of event exclusives). There is no point grinding for anything else really....especially when the immortal souls have no more Eddies for me to chase and cost 100k a drop. I hope the next dungeons go back to magus and assassin rare fragments as I seriously need the latter to help increase my odds of getting all the assassin characters I am missing.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Paid 500 ironite for the 4th Tomb talisman a couple of days ago, login today and notice in the store a free Tomb talisman (arrrghhh) - what are the chances of getting a refund I wonder?

LotB Community Team The_Exorcist's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Hi there! Please contact our support team by tapping the 'Support' button in the 'Settings' menu or by e-mail support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. They will be able to reverse the purchase for you.
    Deliver us from evil.

OS
    iOS
    I gotta say the soul conversion is just horrible.

I've converted a many Immortal frags to Precious frags/souls. But I'm not certain 1 star idols or hearts are any better....

Of the Immortal frags I converted to actual Immortal souls... 4..... 2-3Star Storm Ed, 1-3star SOL Ed, 1-3star Mummy Ed...... seriously????
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I gotta say the soul conversion is just horrible.

I've converted a many Immortal frags to Precious frags/souls. But I'm not certain 1 star idols or hearts are any better....

Of the Immortal frags I converted to actual Immortal souls... 4..... 2-3Star Storm Ed, 1-3star SOL Ed, 1-3star Mummy Ed...... seriously????
    The Immortal Souls this time around just aren't good. And sure, you might end up with 1-star idols, but that's better than lighting 100K gold on fire.

At least we can get Executioner Eddie through purple Epic souls. Saves a ton of Ironite.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I sent an email to support team but there is nothing back.
    Also, I sent email about wrong Gauntlet reward issues.
    Nothing happened.
    painless-3922