Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Thanks for the hint with Anubi! I totall forgot about the Doom protection there!
But your team has no way to passive disable apart from the vipers, right?
Maybe I will change my team a bit now for the remaining 7 battles... in fact I just forgot the 4th member of my gunner team and of course the game again overwrote the saved team in almost all slots (slot 3 has now again sentinel only, which I did before the magus only and I'd guess I had the gunner only also in this slot afterwards)... this is happening since many Dungeons and I find it very annoying!
That is correct, but then again, if he dies there is no revive, so your attempt is shot anyway. And the vipers works perfect, in fact the ferryman wave was usually the quickest to clear

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Hmmm I always farmed madness in past dungeons to get masses of high* colorless XP runes as I like them most for effective leveling of characters. And I still think it would make sense that also the other drops (SoW, FC etc) should be more likely at the higher difficulty!? It should be more likely as the drop amount (e.g. 3 SoW per drop in both, hard & madness) is the same (which was rather surprising for me).
I guess if you are only going for those colorless shards then yeah. Obviously the rewards are better in madness, but (even ignoring how hard this one is) recent dungeons were approx 2-3min per clear @ 10SoT versus about 20-30 seconds per clear on normal or hard at 6 or 8 SoT... If you are going for the 800 wins, it is a no brainer to me. I want to save ironite cost and lower the amount of SoT i need while also ending the event quicker. Even more so, now that we can farm in NC for gold, this event is significantly cutting down on the gold earned for as long as we stay out of NC.

Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
if i dont have krampus something else?
Krampus was a superstar for me... I guess a replacement would be any toon that can carry alchemy for cleanse effect. Or a toon that auto cleanses (dont think that exists) or a toon that can remove golden effects. He does both very well and then also has multiple extra turns in a row.