Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    uhm.. you mean 800 !!!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    farming on auto madness 1:56
    Eddie Number of the beast (venom angel)
    Charlote (Viper, Cosmic t1(+15% HP))
    Killer Prime (Sustaning, Warlord, imunity)
    Prisioner (Primordial)

Not 100% guarantee win and it is slow, but it gave me most wins per run.

No ideia to auto with gunners, just finish on manual for sanity sake
    Last edited by TheoShodi; 05-14-2019 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    So I clear the 3 levels and was rewarded with 3 tomb talismans., 1 per normal, hard and madness. So by completing all 3 levels you are left with 1 talisman short to complete the 4 set.

"If you find yourself unable to*complete the Tomb Talisman set" well yeah everyone will be short if they don't already have 1 in their inventory already.
    So then they make you spend 500 ironite for the 4th one? Usually they give you a complete set when you pass all 3 levels. I can see buying the 1 venom talisman for people who can't complete the madness gunner challenge but that's not even in the store. (Already have a venom set).
    I would still like the devs to answer the first post...

OS
    Android
    What Alchemy talismans looks like? Can someone post any picture?
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoShodi View Post
    farming on auto madness 1:56
    Eddie Number of the beast (venom angel)
    Charlote (Viper, Cosmic t1(+15% HP))
    Killer Prime (Sustaning, Warlord, imunity)
    Prisioner (Primordial)

Not 100% guarantee win and it is slow, but it gave me most wins per run.

No ideia to auto with gunners, just finish on manual for sanity sake
    I wish I had NotB Eddie...
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So has anyone else noticed this dungeon cheats? The enemies are all equipped with more than 6 talismans, making for some crazy bullshit if you aren’t careful. Some even have talismans they physically cannot equip, such as Destiny on the Wickerman.
    NF cheats since a long time now to f... us ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    so 4.500FC for an eddie? isn't this a little bit too much? I remember saving and saving and saving to get Alexander... which was 2.500. why are these so much?? it just doesn't make sense...there are characters there for 300, 500, 700... I think these are ok. And I question myself... if I get the gambler and i go to 0FC... how much time will it be until I can buy some of the new toons? what if NotB eddie enters the Frontier Coin Store? and how much will he cost? 10K? it's not like you get FC that easily. they're not ironites and they're not gold either. If you run the Gauntlet... every 15 days the max you can get is like what? it's 25+25 on stage SS and another 25+25 on SSS. and let's say you clear SSS 3 times, which will probably lead you to the top10!! you'll get a max of 200FC. and another 55-100 through rewards. You'll have to struggle hard to get 200-250FC every 2 weeks. just think of how many times you'll have to replace the talisman after a few rounds in gauntlet. that's even more tiring than the 800runs you guys mention about this event. at least the 800 runs can be run in auto, but the gauntlet you have to suffer. I believe the exchange for 4.500 is just unfair. and who dares to spend 2.500 for a 50-50 chance once you already got one of them. we all know you'll probably get a dupe. and 2.500 is NOT easy to get again.
    oh...and why is Necropolis so weak? normally he should be a really cool character since he's so new! with vipers and a cosmic...ATK 962 + 3789, 6 hits of physical damage to a single target ...you'd expect to wack them down right away..

OS
    iOS
    I know we all want to keep up with the latest and greatest in the game - me too but I have to agree with a few others here - I think any game event that asks you to complete 800 runs of anything is not a game it is a chore to use resources. It is nothing else. once you get a team to auto each level (if you can) you do that. OK, I need to do manual on madness (if I can be bothered) and that is fine and a challenge for many as will normal and hard for lots of others. But when does running auto to hit a target result in any kind of fun for anyone?

I am just really starting not to get this at all as a way to run events - it makes no sense at all. I would rather there was an option to just click a button, spend the respources and you get what the targets are - so if running 800 was going to cost 800 ironite then click the button, not waste time and effort sitting watching a phone auto farm. They have to come up with a new way for there to be some sort of challenge and I dont know what that is but I simply do not get auto farming as a way to play a game - it is simple resource gathering like in a 'building a world' style of game I suppose but in what way is it engaging - it is not, it is boring, boring, boring. Who has time to enjoy 800 runs of anything which is identical?

Wrong side of the bed again today but I am just running out of seeing any sense in this game and how it is moving forward - they can state of the nation as much as they see fit but someone with some gaming creative juices needs to think up some new approaches to resource gathering and running events.

I like to have a challenge for sure and there are still those in this game without doubt - but as for everything else it is just seeking out a way to auto yourself to a target and that is not fun or engaging or actually playing a game in a challenging way other than fitting in screen time to do the event of course!

Maybe I should have stayed in bed!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    "I would rather there was an option to just click a button, spend the respources and you get what the targets are - so if running 800 was going to cost 800 ironite then click the button, not waste time and effort sitting watching a phone auto farm"
    This was the best sentence I've read in a long time. how many of us just stare at the phone's screen like that? hahah... it's so boring. and sometimes I have to look at it cause something might happen with the connection and when you thought it was auto-farming...it wasn't. I really wish there was this button. I raped my phone's battery with these events. Please give us the button. cause exactly like Scott said...it's not like you actually play it on manual 800 times. who does that.

OS
    Android
    My working madness autoplay team:
    DDE ( Labyrinth )
    Charlotte( Viper )
    Killer Prime (Warlord, Sustaining, Immunity )
    Gunner Krampus( Alchemy )
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan