Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    FOr auto madness any color...
    I only did this once as a way to clear the dungeon and get the initial prize, but I used:

FFE - Eternals
    KP - Warlord sustain immunity
    Raven Witch - Labyrinth
    Prisoner - Primordial

It worked no problem, took about 4:30 to complete fully auto (i was driving and just pushed play)

Obviously, this probably doesnt work every time, like others have said I think you will just have some auto-lose tries. Personally, I would never farm madness in any of these dungeons. I keep saying this, but farming the easy or hard levels each take about the same time, less than a minute, and are cheaper per battle. They also seem to drop more talismans if you care about that. I think these dungeons are leaning towards giving those people who cant run the madness level an opportunity to earn the 6 set talis.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    So if you have every eddie that is for sale with the fragments, then the best option is converting the frags to souls and stocking some gold I guess... Not sure why at least one of these soul options had a chance at the ultra rare impossible to get eddies, like samurai emperor, or ramses, NotB, etc...

For my Gunner team I am using:

Doomsday - Labyrinth
    Krampus - Alchemy -- Clears goldens, freezes
    Demon Spawn - Viper -- For vipers basically, might as well not attack, hits so weak. Can revive and also removes beneficials, so it isnt bad.
    Anubis - Mimic + Sustaining (not sure it matters. Im going to try Serenity + Energy Also) -- Protection from Doom

You need to "guide" them to kill ass banshee followed by charlotte on the first wave. On the Ferryman wave, you must kill raven first and work over to ferryman last. Otherwise its as close to full auto i could find. I have 3 fights to go. about 4-6 mins per run, average about 4:45
    Thanks for the hint with Anubi! I totall forgot about the Doom protection there!
    But your team has no way to passive disable apart from the vipers, right?
    Maybe I will change my team a bit now for the remaining 7 battles... in fact I just forgot the 4th member of my gunner team and of course the game again overwrote the saved team in almost all slots (slot 3 has now again sentinel only, which I did before the magus only and I'd guess I had the gunner only also in this slot afterwards)... this is happening since many Dungeons and I find it very annoying!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Personally, I would never farm madness in any of these dungeons. I keep saying this, but farming the easy or hard levels each take about the same time, less than a minute, and are cheaper per battle. They also seem to drop more talismans if you care about that. I think these dungeons are leaning towards giving those people who cant run the madness level an opportunity to earn the 6 set talis.
    Hmmm I always farmed madness in past dungeons to get masses of high* colorless XP runes as I like them most for effective leveling of characters. And I still think it would make sense that also the other drops (SoW, FC etc) should be more likely at the higher difficulty!? It should be more likely as the drop amount (e.g. 3 SoW per drop in both, hard & madness) is the same (which was rather surprising for me).

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    not sure how anyone could think "oh let's give the players a tough playing experience and let them play one run for 18 minutes (15 times) manually to complete all the challenges"

well this is not fun at all. the game is a complete mess as hold pointed out. it's not obvious what triggers what and this avoiding damage thing is getting out of control.

short intense fight are fun, looooong annoying fights kill all fun and all motivation to grind.

the meta of the game is pretty boring. and i don't see an escape from this mess in the near future.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Alexander - Sustaining, dominance, extra
    Killer Prime - Frontier
    Madam - Alchemy
    Daedalus - Viper

This team worked the very first time i tried madness on auto. Haven't tried it again yet but i can't imagine it going well due to how vulnerable the madam is left. I guess i just got lucky.

OS
    iOS
    Well I have to like this event I guess as it got me in a relativly quick way to get Iron Maiden Eddie so that is a big positive to me. Dont need any of the others though so will convert what I have - just a shame you cent get the last tomb talisman with your extra frags. Not used my Immortals yet - what it is the bet I get IM Eddie from one of those...? Probably not but with my luck you just never know....or of course just convert it as I would no doubt get three stars from what I have.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Hmm...not exactly a ringing endorsement of Virtual Eddie in this thread.

Well, the other two I don't have are Iron Maiden and Bass. Any thoughts on which one is the best?
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Hmm...not exactly a ringing endorsement of Virtual Eddie in this thread.

Well, the other two I don't have are Iron Maiden and Bass. Any thoughts on which one is the best?
    I would go for IME (he hits hard) but BassEd gives more buffs
    Last edited by kgk56; 05-13-2019 at 02:19 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I'd also go for IM Eddie, especially as rare G/A souls are almost non-existent currently while it is much easier to get all other types of rare souls!

On the other hand, Bass was very helpful recently in a apply-buffs-event because of his abilities. But it would be surprising if the same missions would show up soon again...but you never know

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Haha I agree with that. Took me a few teams until I found a gunner team taht worked for me (manual ofc):
    dde / lab, cosmic
    g lilith / fortune, advantage
    g banshee / primordial
    krampus / alchemy, cosmic

I don't understand why it's oracle again ? In the past dungeons we had oracle 3 times, ecplise 2 times, eternal 2 times, primordial once and valor hasn't appeared even once. I only saw valor appearing in gauntlet. What gives ? I'd expect to rotate through all colors and repeat. Seems like they use RNG to decide what 6-set is coming up next. On that note, they may swap the 6 sets for the 5 sets since the latter are much stronger ...

That's not surprising considering the odds of getting a 5* are 0.5%. Open 200 immortal souls, get one 5*
    if i dont have krampus something else?