Quote Originally Posted by maidenoz View Post
    ~7 minutes on auto:

Tailgunner Ed (viper)
    Krampus (Alchemy)
    Lilith (Destiny)
    Gunner Pharaoh Dog King (Light)
    TG Ed, Krampus and GDPK all have cosmic level 2s as well

Happy hunting
    I finished the Gunner 15 runs credit to maidenoz with an Angel (radiant + shields) on backup

Not full auto, but semi-auto. I explain :
    - 1 wave with Angel, I aim the Banshee then Charlotte
    - 2 wave with Angel, I aim the Killer then KP
    - 3 wave with Tailgunner, I aim the Raven Witch then Ferryman
    - 4 wave with Angel, I aim Icarus, then Deadalus, then Alexander
    - 5 wave with Angel, Angel then Gambler
    less than 10mn the run, less than 3h for the 15 runs
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    In my opinion, everything in the "game" can be seen as a strategical (micro)management approach with a range between resource and time efficiency. We do that to get the things we need for the only 2 real game modes, that are PvP and Gauntlet. Due to known problems

(for PvP: , AI boost, overpowered chars & talis plus glitches and bugs that make battles almost non-strategic so that the flip decides;
    for Gauntlet: very high costs, cheating AI (boost + talis they should not be able to wear), bugged rewards and rankings plus bugs that hurt even more than in pvp as you lose the battle, your statistic and the characters even if only a "new data is available" pops up)

also these 2 game modes are in danger!

The real challenge is how to get the large amount of grinding that is needed for the resources/event challenges integrated into your working and private life. In fact this is a bit of a weird game approach, but this is the way this game evolved and to a certain degree the playerbase is not entirely blameless. Do you remember the times before auto-play? It was already stressful, yes. But I think the demanded runs, number of applied effects etc. were lower. What happened? People asked for an auto-play function. One could not expect that the auto-play would be introduced without "adjusting" the needed runs etc., or?

We should pay attention for what we ask for and hope for some good decisions from the devs for future game modes and adjustments to existing ones. Up the irons and fingers crossed for improvements!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    My working madness autoplay team:
    DDE ( Labyrinth )
    Charlotte( Viper )
    Killer Prime (Warlord, Sustaining, Immunity )
    Gunner Krampus( Alchemy )
    I will see if that works for me too - I have had decent teams to do it but not one I can trust over say 95% as it cant be left when sleeping as I usually wake up to a defeat. I'll give this one a go.

Yes another indication that characters are less important than they once were - talisman is king with some requirement on the character...but not a lot.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thanks,testing right now
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I will see if that works for me too - I have had decent teams to do it but not one I can trust over say 95% as it cant be left when sleeping as I usually wake up to a defeat. I'll give this one a go.

Yes another indication that characters are less important than they once were - talisman is king with some requirement on the character...but not a lot.
    If it doesn't work, change KP Warlord and Sustaining for Frontier Talisman set. It makes grinding slower, but should be more bulletproof. In this case both chars and talismans are very important. Krampus is absolutely needed to keep KP and Ferryman under control. DDE Fury is crucial ( I tried PoM, but it was very very slow ). Charlotte passive and power move are also needed.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    4 immortal souls : Storm Eddie - Mummy - Crusader - Speed of Light
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I dont have gunner Pharoah dog king. I can only clear madness with all remaining alive about 50% of the time. I am using DDE, lilith, prisoner and Osiris. I tried swapping anubis for lilith with about the same results. Prisoner or lilith die on final wave, any thoughts on a strategy.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    4 immortal souls : Storm Eddie - Mummy - Crusader - Speed of Light
    Really bad, sorry man! The drop rate is really ridiculous! Especially when you remember that immortal used to be a 5* guarantee back in the days... I even think about to better convert the frags

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I dont have gunner Pharoah dog king. I can only clear madness with all remaining alive about 50% of the time. I am using DDE, lilith, prisoner and Osiris. I tried swapping anubis for lilith with about the same results. Prisoner or lilith die on final wave, any thoughts on a strategy.
    You mean in autoplay or manual? I also don't have the PDK and tried the pumpkin as a blocker, but it's not worth it and too dangerous with the Gamblers block passive at the end so that you might lose one of your damage dealers! I still think there is no way to have a safe gunner autopilot team
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Manual.. I dont have NotB Eddie, I havent tried HE as a backup.eddie, but they may he my next option.

Liliths passive immunity rarely works, and Osiris endure just gets stolen.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I have run only 165 battles and pulled 4 oracle talisman. It is poor luck that this event is my lucky talisman drop, I already had 3 full oracle sets. That 8s the way RNG works.
    Muzzleloader-8226.