Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Ferryman can have it too, if the vipers just refuse to trigger perfect passive disable
    That goes along with my idea then, he cant take damage from the bombs, so they just dont pop, or disappear....

Also, since the updates, I havent been able to auto hard mode. Havent tried madness since its near impossible anyway, but normal works fine.

When I set up autoplay on hard mode, it completes, does the loot and everything, then when you get the countdown.... 3, 2, 1, autoplay has been stopped and it sits on the "Victory" screen. Every time.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 05-16-2019 at 11:11 AM.

OS
    Android
    490 mixed runs and I haven't seen an oracle talisman drop yet. (not a big deal because I have 4 sets) Anyone having better luck with them?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    The 1st 160 runs mostly on hard, 4 oracles the next 160 run the goose egg.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I am not farming this dungeon with my regular account, using and old one which is at level 67, got 2 talismans in 150 runs at normal mode cause my characters are on low level.

It seems they do madness level for hardcore players only, wonder how many there are , 100, 1000, mmmm. Also how many of those care to spend time and ironite for farming, I am not one of them.

On my regular account I only play troopers and farm for gold, they are killing the game slowly. Arena is also boring now, playing only free SOW as usual but since 3 weeks ago running a lonely Eddie in defense and my battles on auto mode, still could get top 100, only doing that to get iron coins and finish my relics.

OS
    Android
    Well, I wanted to weigh in. I wasn't gonna do the madness/gunner achievement, since I already have the Venom set, but at the near last minute thought I should get another 2nd set to at least finish the the challenge.
    15 runs, part auto/ part manual when needed.
    Left to right (made a difference)

G. Lilith- fortune/sustain
    DDE- Labrynth/cosmic
    Hallowed Ed-Viper/cosmic
    Krampus-Alchemy/cosmic
    G. Anubis-Tomb/Health

I switched from DDE to HE once I got to Ferryman, to disable passive, then switched back.
    Avg. time 7 mins.

Thanks to all you Troopers who posted your teams. Helped me to make an informed decision.
    This was way easier than the Christmas or Phantom of the Opera dungeon, the one where the 1st wave had all the blue demons w/ Avenger talis..... that was insane.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    @Rick: I lost against your lonely Eddie today because of the disco bug

It seems like the current dungeon cannot be farmed on madness. I would like to do it as with all dungeons before for the drops. Hard seems also ok, apart from the fact that we get less 3* Evo shards and runes, and less high * xp shards. Good thing are the frags for a guaranteed Eddie, so I have Virtual Ed for the collection now - cool
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I also usually farm the madness level, but just cant do it this event. I may not even complete the all gunner madness mission. I just cant finish with all surviving.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Revive by e.g. Hallowed still counts! It should really work. I finished it with the team I told you some days ago without a loss in average 10-13 minutes. Plus some more great ideas and setups here.
    It is really very strange that they setup a level that is impossible to grind on madness. Was that planned or do they have a RNG character selection and setup algorithm?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Well, I wanted to weigh in. I wasn't gonna do the madness/gunner achievement, since I already have the Venom set, but at the near last minute thought I should get another 2nd set to at least finish the the challenge.
    15 runs, part auto/ part manual when needed.
    Left to right (made a difference)

G. Lilith- fortune/sustain
    DDE- Labrynth/cosmic
    Hallowed Ed-Viper/cosmic
    Krampus-Alchemy/cosmic
    G. Anubis-Tomb/Health

I switched from DDE to HE once I got to Ferryman, to disable passive, then switched back.
    Avg. time 7 mins.

Thanks to all you Troopers who posted your teams. Helped me to make an informed decision.
    This was way easier than the Christmas or Phantom of the Opera dungeon, the one where the 1st wave had all the blue demons w/ Avenger talis..... that was insane.
    you paid for the 4th tomb?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I dont have krampus or Pharoah dog king. I can make it to the last wave, but have a problem finishing A and G with everyone surviving. I just havent had time to play extended manual periods.
    Muzzleloader-8226.