Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Okay just a heads up I set my phone on auto last night and grinded through 900 SOT and got two 3 star Eddie's from the immortals. And I actually need a lot of those Eddie's as a new player. It Isn't worth it especially since we ALL probably need 2* Evo rainbow runes to progress at all. Those 2* evo's are about have me ready to quit the game. You can't even grind all night and get 10 of them lol. It's really sad. It's intentional throttling despite hard work. It's frustrating. The 3* evo's should be harder to get. It doesn't make sense.

OS
    Android
    I found powerslave madness the best place for 2* rainbow evo shards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Hard Team

Bass Eddie
    Ferryman
    Madam -Alchemy
    Magus Lillith - Fortune
    Rest of the talismans don’t really matter. Best time is .54 seconds. Average around a minute

Madness Auto still a work in progress.
    Hallowed Eddie - Valor
    Gunner Pharaoh Dog King - Angel/Sustaining/Random
    Gunner Lillith - Energy/Life/random
    Osiris - Strike/Energy

1st stage is hardest on auto because the AI never targets the Assassin Banshee. Once she is killed I can auto till Ferryman then have to manual disable passive with Hallowed. Viper might be better for Hallowed but I don’t feel like swapping stuff around from my pvp teams. Can then auto the rest of the dungeon. Since it is only 15 fights I will usually manual play them then set a better team to auto farm.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 05-12-2019 at 05:34 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    To make the game even more flat and boring of what's atm, right? No thanks, biodiversity and variety it's the last defence lane left in the game to do not die.
    I agree if variety and biodiversity would be a healthy balance. Right now it's just confusing af.

Because of this I fully retreated to "collectors mode" and don't try to be competitive anymore. This for about 3 months now. I even saved 6000 ironite within the last months (just collecting not paying) and see no reason spending them in this mess. I runy troopers and get a new char once in a while. Nice ... The rest really just does my head - atm I find it more exciting to watch grass growing then guessing wtf just happened in some of the fights. Like having the enemy down to the ground and suddenly everything is healed all red and silver turned to gold and I am dead in 1 stroke. Complete and utter bs that is. Imho that is a big part killing the game. You don't know what's going on.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Why can't you don't fragments on anything else except Eddie's? This really makes no sense. You should at least get to buy the 4th tomb talisman for fragments.

OS
    Android
    Sometimes I think to myself even the poor monkey devs shake their heads in disgust at the rubbish they are being forced to serve us up by some other management muppet...
    Hold that’s a good way to play, I don’t want to stop playing either (it’s become quite a habit for me too) but putting on the blinkers and avoiding these “eat up the players resources and money grab events” sounds more and more like the way to go!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    - Why isn't the last Tomb talisman available for fragments. Mean I don't really need any of the eddies.. but I would spend the frags on talismans if I could.
    This is what I thought too. I’ll be using a decent chunk of ironite to get enough runs on the dungeon so I’m not exactly inclined to spend another 500 on a talisman afterwards. It would make more sense to have it available for fragments so you could choose to forego a 4 star Eddie (I’ve got them all) and get the talisman instead.

As far as the 5 star Eddies go, Virtual seems like a good choice given the current Gauntlet season being focused on sentinels.

OS
    Android
    For gunner only, I'm using this manually:

DDE (labyrinth & cosmic attack)
    Redan (ruin, warlord & life)
    Krampus (alchemy & cosmic magic)
    Prisoner (primordial)

Takes a while. Krampus freeze helps a bunch with Charlotte and Ferryman. Haven't tried it on auto. The Eternity talismans are pretty tough on the Gambler.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

Banned
    What is this clown shit with KP having Labyrinth????

Is the standard cheating now not enough forthos NF-frauders???

I really only wait for the moment when one player thinks, ok, this is just a game, but the money that is uses is no play money.

Frauders like NF really deserve punishment!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    This is what I thought too. I’ll be using a decent chunk of ironite to get enough runs on the dungeon so I’m not exactly inclined to spend another 500 on a talisman afterwards. It would make more sense to have it available for fragments so you could choose to forego a 4 star Eddie (I’ve got them all) and get the talisman instead.

As far as the 5 star Eddies go, Virtual seems like a good choice given the current Gauntlet season being focused on sentinels.
    I have all the Eddie's offered. Virtual so far for me is like FFE with no armor. He's so far is as weak feeling as Carriage Rider only not as cool