Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Anyone have a fast reliable non gunner team for madness?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Anyone have a fast reliable non gunner team for madness?
    Nope. Not here.

Doomsday, Osiris, Prisoner, G Pharaoh Dog work real well here manually.

The player AI is just too dumb to auto it here. I can win 100% with this team on manual, and only about 30% on auto.

EDIT:

I did all 15 manually.. took foooooorrrreeeeevvvveeeeerrrr due to KP with Labyrinth. That single battle took as long the other 4 prior to the Eds at the end combined. At one point DD inflicted Doom for 5 turns.. and THAT is what killed KP eventually.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-12-2019 at 11:20 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    As far as the 5 star Eddies go, Virtual seems like a good choice given the current Gauntlet season being focused on sentinels.
    I've had Virtual XI Ed since he came out, they increased his attack stats in a recent update so he hits harder now (totally sucked before.)
    I used him quite a bit at the beginning of this past Arena week, against Charlotte/vipers and Ravenwitch/Set with Labrynths.
    He worked synergistically with the team. He wasn't as powerful as some, but was more crafty in abilities.
    THE MAJOR ISSUES WERE: his fury move to disable all enemy passives only seemed to work on the second try and after the 3rd turn, which dragged the game out. His "Paranoia" special to inflict perfect sleep and Fear, worked only half the time.
    I think he's broken. He'd be awesome if his abilities worked like the description.
    I replaced him with the Gambler..... His disable worked much better.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I've had Virtual XI Ed since he came out, they increased his attack stats in a recent update so he hits harder now (totally sucked before.)
    I used him quite a bit at the beginning of this past Arena week, against Charlotte/vipers and Ravenwitch/Set with Labrynths.
    He worked synergistically with the team. He wasn't as powerful as some, but was more crafty in abilities.
    THE MAJOR ISSUES WERE: his fury move to disable all enemy passives only seemed to work on the second try and after the 3rd turn, which dragged the game out. His "Paranoia" special to inflict perfect sleep and Fear, worked only half the time.
    I think he's broken. He'd be awesome if his abilities worked like the description.
    I replaced him with the Gambler..... His disable worked much better.
    His fury inflicts Perfect Disable and Charlotte's passive prevents silver debuffs for the first 3 turns of battle.

OS
    iOS
    .. seriously.. 2 Immortal Souls.. 2 3star Storm Eds... ridiculous.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I got a 4 tailgunner dup. Guess its better than a storm ed but i can remember back in the day when i wanted storm ed and couldnt get him

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I got a 4 tailgunner dup. Guess its better than a storm ed but i can remember back in the day when i wanted storm ed and couldnt get him
    I still feel the older Eddie's are much cooler and better thought out than the newer ones. I still think Storm is one of the coolest, but he can't compete in today's game. Although I have mine currently wearing Alchemy and one random and he can last pretty good and with the right team can really impress still yet ��

OS
    iOS
    Thing is.. 3 stars are still 3 stars. They were created back with the star system actually meant something. Now days... 4 stars overpower 5 stars (DD, Iron) often and some 5 stars are as weak as those original 3 stars (virtual). The "stars" mean almost nothing now.. the age of the Ed means everything. And Storm is an original Ed.. and has never been updated to compete today like HSEd or RTHED have been.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Oh yeah he def sux. I wish he didnt because his animation is so cool. Also u can get him now from a common soul. Back then he was hard to get

OS
    iOS
    I think I'm over things for the time being...

Trying to Daedalus as well... First during his debut event, then 2 separate heroic soul rounds.. each time at least 40 souls for a minimum of 120 events/heroic souls just to try and get Daedalus.... and nothing. I am CONTINUALLY getting the same characters over and over and over... today pulled at least 3 S Derby Demons from Heroics.. but no Daedalus....

Immortals are giving me Storm Eddie....

What's the point??? The odds are so, so horrific..... and they don't even bother improving them for "special" events. There's absolutely no reason the 3 star Eds need to be part of the immortal souls other than the screw over players.
    CLANLESS