Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I am struggling just to get an any colour team to auto madness - I can do a bunch then I get a defeat - this is a tough one for sure. Has no-one yet managed a any colour auto team on this one - there is just that mix of different enemies to make it difficult for different teams at different stages and I just cant seem to find a fool proof team yet.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    madness of any color, not just the gunners... would still take a lifetime to complete. I don't think that there's a 2minute combination for farming it this time. It's a chore to do the 15 gunners too... I did one time and it took 11 minutes...

OS
    iOS
    I have not even tried the gunner thing yet as that is looking very much like a manual thing anyway as if I cant even get an auto team of any colour that leaves little chance of an easy win for gunner only which is not a strong colour in most cases and I am missing the Gunner PD that others have been using - he may be pretty useful and important by the looks of it. I am sure I wil get a team to do gunner but usually in these I or others find a team that can auto things - this is the 5 set talisman effect coming to the fore as they are a big part of the issue of all gameplay at the moment.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I manual-ed the 15 Gunners... it took forever..
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am struggling just to get an any colour team to auto madness - I can do a bunch then I get a defeat - this is a tough one for sure. Has no-one yet managed a any colour auto team on this one - there is just that mix of different enemies to make it difficult for different teams at different stages and I just cant seem to find a fool proof team yet.
    You may try with the Gambler - The Witch Raven - Charlotte & Set

Not a 100% guarantee
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Can anyone from the admins team helps us, poor IOS users who cannot play at ALL (because after every match we get an app crash) with a hot fix or something?There are many users who have this problem, it is all over the FB pages.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Can anyone from the admins team helps us, poor IOS users who cannot play at ALL (because after every match we get an app crash) with a hot fix or something?There are many users who have this problem, it is all over the FB pages.
    Mine seems to be fine on my iphone and ipad - must be just some iOS users?

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Mine seems to be fine on my iphone and ipad - must be just some iOS users?
    I really don't know what to say Scott. It is only crush after or before I try a dungeon match, and nowhere else in the game. I tried uninstalling and made a fresh install but it is the same thing. I read many people with iOS face the same problem as I am. This is so frustrating, I will not even get some Eddie I am missing.

OS
    Android
    So if you have every eddie that is for sale with the fragments, then the best option is converting the frags to souls and stocking some gold I guess... Not sure why at least one of these soul options had a chance at the ultra rare impossible to get eddies, like samurai emperor, or ramses, NotB, etc...

For my Gunner team I am using:

Doomsday - Labyrinth
    Krampus - Alchemy -- Clears goldens, freezes
    Demon Spawn - Viper -- For vipers basically, might as well not attack, hits so weak. Can revive and also removes beneficials, so it isnt bad.
    Anubis - Mimic + Sustaining (not sure it matters. Im going to try Serenity + Energy Also) -- Protection from Doom

You need to "guide" them to kill ass banshee followed by charlotte on the first wave. On the Ferryman wave, you must kill raven first and work over to ferryman last. Otherwise its as close to full auto i could find. I have 3 fights to go. about 4-6 mins per run, average about 4:45

OS
    Android
    I finished manual one (1) round of only gunner, but I had to revive two times with:

DDE, Prisoner, Gunner Lilith and Osiris

It's too expensive for me to use all my Ironite to revive my team so many times to win another 14 times.
    TY, @Navigator Games to make this unplayable, so I have more time to do better things in real life!