OS
    iOS

Arena Activity in Last 2 Hours Before Reset.

OK, so for the first time ever I was about to get Warlord level! Yay!

So had gotten as good as 98 last week, but with a couple of hours to go, I was around 145 rank, with ~3490 VPs.

At the time, I also checked and to drop below 250, I would have had to drop 100 VPs.

I thought that should be enough (Its mothersday here in Aus so couldnt fight this morning).

Then I log in just now and I only got Dualist! Rank 298 with 3516 VPs...

I only was attacked twice in that time and I won both so that makes sense for VPs.

So around 150 ppl must have raised at least another 100 VPs or so in a couple of hours before reset.

So for those of you who are usually up the top of the arena, is that sort of movement normal in the last couple of hourse and its just a clear case of me being noob and not allowing enough of a gap without fighting all the way to the finish?

Or does it sound buggy?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    That happened to me last week.
    It had 30 seconds left and I was at 160 or 190 ish and then after it ended I had a rank of 348 or something like that and was only attacked once during that time. 30 seconds left and ended up with Duelist again.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    The ranking is not updated immediately, Your ranking may be higher or lower, usually lower than the ranking is indicated
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The ranking is not updated immediately, Your ranking may be higher or lower, usually lower than the ranking is indicated
    Ha, thats super annoying then!

Any idea what the update lag is actually like? eg a few times a day, every hour etc?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    No I dont. If you are around the 250 rank there are many who are only a few points difference between many players. Since you cant see the ranking you have no idea how many are competing to be higher than rank 250 for the rewards.

This happened to me before, once I was rank 87 with 50 point between rank 100 and myself with one hour left. I ended rank 102 without ever being attacked.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    if you want to be in first 50 for example always watch how many points have rank 50 and try to have 300 more points above him,that's what i do,is rank 50 3400 points i am at 3700 points and that garaunted me place rank 25-50...

OS
    Android
    If you are competing for the 250 rank position you do not know the status of other players since the ranking system only goes to 100. The only way to be certain of keeping your rank is play and win up to the reset.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If you are competing for the 250 rank position you do not know the status of other players since the ranking system only goes to 100. The only way to be certain of keeping your rank is play and win up to the reset.
    I could tell roughly where people are based on trooper rankings. But yep fair enough, it seems that top 250 is not achievable without playing right to the end! Cheers
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    There is always somewhat of a 'rush' at the end before reset - always happens and likely even more this time due to the event taking place and folk trying to squeeze in targets etc.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496