Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tomb Talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I found no new info on FB about the 4th talli
    It was under the "Immortal's Respite" section.Name:  Screenshot_20190516-063440.png
Views: 430
Size:  154.9 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I meant new info
    This one I already posted 2 day ago on page 1 of this thread
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I think they are too influenced by the majority of comments on their FB page.
    Many on there do nothing but complain. When one doesn't ever spend money but wants everything for free, it's called "entitlement." This game is free to play, but definitely a pay to win. So for those who spend and then what they bought is reduced or nerfed for the sake of those who cry "that's unfair" or "that's overpowered," is really just offending the one's who financially keep the game alive.
    My biggest issue is when they alter the game to just make it hard or hinder our success, and piss us off at the same time, yet it has no monetary affect on the company. You would think they want us to buy more Ironite for everything, but sometimes they just kill our joy which reduces our amount of play or motive to spend. For example: They limit how many times you can buy skill shards or talismans per month for trooper badges, IC or FC. Why should they care, we will only use more Ironite to obtain them, which will benefit the company from our purchases.
    Never forget... "Characters Make Money". All the other stuff is inconsequential and a bonus. They'd rather someone spent $50 or $100 or $200 on event souls to get a character than $10-$20 a month on ironite.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    All mention of tomb talismans have been removed from facebook it seems. I couldnt even find anything about earning them or the event they came from. Who knows? More empty promises from a scam artist company... We need to start looking into actual litigation, or reporting these assholes for internet fraud. I know the US government takes internet fraud pretty seriously, not sure about other countries.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    All mention of tomb talismans have been removed from facebook it seems. I couldnt even find anything about earning them or the event they came from. Who knows? More empty promises from a scam artist company... We need to start looking into actual litigation, or reporting these assholes for internet fraud. I know the US government takes internet fraud pretty seriously, not sure about other countries.
    Yes and No.

I found some comments in the Dungeon thread on FB with some interesting content - unfair that this was not posted here! I did not buy anything, but here are the comments to help you guys who did it:

Player X: Please remember that there are people that already bought the tomb talisman in store, please try to refund us for the ironite we spent!

LotB: For players who purchased the Talisman and wish to reverse the transaction, please contact our support team by tapping the 'Support' button in the 'Settings' menu or by e-mail support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. Our team will be able to assist with the reversal.

The last one was posted on Tuesday, May 14th, 17:13 o'clock (I assume german time, due to my location - but not sure)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Yes and No.

I found some comments in the Dungeon thread on FB with some interesting content - unfair that this was not posted here! I did not buy anything, but here are the comments to help you guys who did it:

Player X: Please remember that there are people that already bought the tomb talisman in store, please try to refund us for the ironite we spent!

LotB: For players who purchased the Talisman and wish to reverse the transaction, please contact our support team by tapping the 'Support' button in the 'Settings' menu or by e-mail support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. Our team will be able to assist with the reversal.

The last one was posted on Tuesday, May 14th, 17:13 o'clock (I assume german time, due to my location - but not sure)
    I didnt buy either, but I hope that NF also considers that anyone who bought that talisman probably also maxed it to 50 with a lot of valuable resources.

OS
    Android
    I meant new info
    This one I already posted 2 day ago on page 1 of this thread
    My bad. Yeah, I know there are 2 Blades so wasn't sure it was you.
    Anyway, I think we're beating a dead horse in this thread. It is what it is..... and we just have to wait and see.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    howdy gang

before update i had 3 of these talismans, and after updating, i now have 2 of them...
    i didnt sell any talis meanwhile, and i checked all of my crew to be sure i didnt accidentaly equiped that one somewhere.

did any of you have same problem?

Name:  rsz_screenshot_20190516-200804.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  560.2 KB
    Last edited by Grunf; 05-17-2019 at 11:33 PM.
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    Android
    Is anyone else tilted that they finally give us a 4th tomb and it isnt Bulwark? my OCD is going crazy without a full set of Bulwark.

These guys could F up a wet dream....