Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomb Talismans

OS
    iOS

Tomb Talismans

So you can earn 3 Tomb (Bulwark) talismans by completing all three levels of the new dungeon only to see you can’t get the 4th of the set by completing challenges? But you can get the 4th spending 500 ironite to get a Tomb (Onslaught) Talisman? Bravo NF Bravo......

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I came on here to see if there was any more info on getting the 4th.
    Not sure I'd spend 500 ironite for one.
    I bought the set months ago, but it was Will, I want this Bulwark. The majority of toons that have STOP effect are Magus.
    I used this Tomb with Bass Ed and Magus Banshee. Her passive and the Tomb caused a random enemy to be stunned at the start of each turn, plus Ed does STOP too. Made the 2nd Dungeon, Magus only, quite easy for auto.
    Nice talisman.... but they should have put the 4th one as a reward at the 400 times achievement.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Right, at least give you the 4th for completing the last challenge, or change the one in the store for ironite from onslaught to bulwark

OS
    Android
    If you want a response on this stupidity, go find the post in facebook where they announced this and give them hell. If you write it worded well but obviously negative, they will probably send you a private message rather quickly, they dont seem to give a shit about anything we say in here, but on Facebook its really public.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    If you want a response on this stupidity, go find the post in facebook where they announced this and give them hell. If you write it worded well but obviously negative, they will probably send you a private message rather quickly, they dont seem to give a shit about anything we say in here, but on Facebook its really public.
    I just had a look. Some people asked about the Tomb there, but I have not seen any answer from the team.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    We should all stop playing until they listen to us!

to play devils advocate, this is the 2nd time tomb talismans have been released. plus the game gives players plenty of free items, its not impossible to get another complete set. with all the free in this game, the gap between the haves and the have nots is very slim. i typically play arena casually, finishing dualist I, and its very competitive now at this level...

OS
    Android
    In the meantime they replied on facebook:

"Hi everyone. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This was due to oversight from our end and we apologize for the confusion. We will introduce a way for players to earn the last talisman piece (other than the current offer in Store) in our next update. Stay tuned for more details!"

A formulation has ripped open old wounds. "Due to oversight" was also used regarding the March 1st update. And what was the consequence? Nothing at all. Until today no real excuse (a point I definitely missed in the state of the nation post) and above all no compensation.
    Last edited by Blade; 05-14-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    In the meantime they replied on facebook:

"Hi everyone. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This was due to oversight from our end and we apologize for the confusion. We will introduce a way for players to earn the last talisman piece (other than the current offer in Store) in our next update. Stay tuned for more details!"
    Good job man. I always check FB too, they respond to certain legitimate posts. They must have just posted that response.
    I'm glad they are going to rectify this.
    I wonder how many already forked out 500 ironite to complete the set. They need to do more proof checking on these events and rewards. It's been how many days and they are just now addressing this?
    Oh well, not too bad of an event. I got my Iron Maiden Ed.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I wonder how many already forked out 500 ironite to complete the set. They need to do more proof checking on these events and rewards. It's been how many days and they are just now addressing this?
    may he be shamed who thinks badly of it is a saying that comes to my mind. That's also a reason why I edited my post, referring to March 1st. Everyone must decide for themselves whether they believe that both, the march update and the missing tomb tali were just "an oversight"

Retired in November 2020