Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomb Talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    may he be shamed who thinks badly of it is a saying that comes to my mind. That's also a reason why I edited my post, referring to March 1st. Everyone must decide for themselves whether they believe that both, the march update and the missing tomb tali were just "an oversight"
    Like an abuse victim, the abuser keeps saying sorry, it will never happen again, they forgive them each time, while it continually happens..... a vicious cycle.
    Are we being abused?
    They can say whatever to make it seem justified, but when profit is involved, there are no accidents.
    I will say, I think the "pick your own Ed" from fragments farmed, seems to me like they are trying to throw us a bone or give something back. The message of the State of the Nation update, was cool. It showed they hear us and know how disgruntled many of us are. I think they are trying to turn things around. They don't want to lose us paying customers and we don't want to lose this awesome game. It's a win/win.
    I'm not saying I believe everything I'm told, and yes greed is an ugly thing, but I think they are trying. It can always be worse.
    Just trying to be positive.
    But I feel ya. I completely understand.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    may he be shamed who thinks badly of it is a saying that comes to my mind. That's also a reason why I edited my post, referring to March 1st. Everyone must decide for themselves whether they believe that both, the march update and the missing tomb tali were just "an oversight"
    I totally believe that man!
    -can they fuck up every single update for 3 years? Yes they can!
    -can they release ridiculously OP characters/sets and then just rudely nerf them after the customers bought them with real money? Yes they can!
    -can they sell characters/sets which actually don’t work as intended or do nothing at all for real money? Yes they can!
    -can they create boring events requiring repetition over and over and over so that you have to spend all your time and ironite to get A CHANCE to get the reward? Yes they can!
    -can they ignore major bugs which have been haunting the game almost since the release? Yes they can!
    -can they accidentally add new bugs to the list with every update? Yes they can!
    -can they oversee that the set they offer as reward is actually a 4 piece? Yes they can!
    -can they just rub all that shit in the fanboys faces and then release a state of nation full of empty promises and sweet excuses and the fanboys will turn the other cheek? Yes they can!

I mean...who wouldn’t if they could?!
    So yeah. i believe that it was a genuine oversight from their side and that we players had to bring it to their attention once again.

That’s Nocluewhatthe Fuckwearedoing Studio at it’s best for you!

OS
    iOS
    Attention to detail is NOT this dev teams strong point.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Update live, talisman?

OS
    Android
    no talisman that i saw yet.

OS
    Android
    Sorry y'all but they want to sucker you into that purchase then come back later and be like "oh we had an oversight. Talisman Nerf after purchase, things available to buy but no chance of winning etc... Character Nerf after purchase. It's to obvious. Chevrolet: so how do you like your car? You love it? That's great!!! Well I'm sorry we decided it has to much power so we are taking away HP. I know you bought it for the HP but we don't care. We are not going to make up for it we are just gonna take it from you and laugh all the way to the bank.

OS
    iOS
    They'll fix it AFTER this event... by like offering it as a reward for some upcoming event. Just guessing.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think they are too influenced by the majority of comments on their FB page.
    Many on there do nothing but complain. When one doesn't ever spend money but wants everything for free, it's called "entitlement." This game is free to play, but definitely a pay to win. So for those who spend and then what they bought is reduced or nerfed for the sake of those who cry "that's unfair" or "that's overpowered," is really just offending the one's who financially keep the game alive.
    My biggest issue is when they alter the game to just make it hard or hinder our success, and piss us off at the same time, yet it has no monetary affect on the company. You would think they want us to buy more Ironite for everything, but sometimes they just kill our joy which reduces our amount of play or motive to spend. For example: They limit how many times you can buy skill shards or talismans per month for trooper badges, IC or FC. Why should they care, we will only use more Ironite to obtain them, which will benefit the company from our purchases.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I found no new info on FB about the 4th talli
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020