Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Tomb Talismans

  1. #21
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I found no new info on FB about the 4th talli
    It was under the "Immortal's Respite" section.Name:  Screenshot_20190516-063440.png
Views: 160
Size:  154.9 KB
    Bakura-0090

    "Tell me why I had to be a power slave
    I don't want to die, I'm a god, why can't I live on?"

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,084
    I meant new info
    This one I already posted 2 day ago on page 1 of this thread
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

    Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - NotB - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - Derby Demon - PDK - Anubis - $$-Sirius-$$ - MACLO - Hiero - Hiero - Hiero - Marshall
    Talis: Tower - Grail - Firestorm - Penance - Reaper

  3. #23
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    2,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I think they are too influenced by the majority of comments on their FB page.
    Many on there do nothing but complain. When one doesn't ever spend money but wants everything for free, it's called "entitlement." This game is free to play, but definitely a pay to win. So for those who spend and then what they bought is reduced or nerfed for the sake of those who cry "that's unfair" or "that's overpowered," is really just offending the one's who financially keep the game alive.
    My biggest issue is when they alter the game to just make it hard or hinder our success, and piss us off at the same time, yet it has no monetary affect on the company. You would think they want us to buy more Ironite for everything, but sometimes they just kill our joy which reduces our amount of play or motive to spend. For example: They limit how many times you can buy skill shards or talismans per month for trooper badges, IC or FC. Why should they care, we will only use more Ironite to obtain them, which will benefit the company from our purchases.
    Never forget... "Characters Make Money". All the other stuff is inconsequential and a bonus. They'd rather someone spent $50 or $100 or $200 on event souls to get a character than $10-$20 a month on ironite.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    340
    All mention of tomb talismans have been removed from facebook it seems. I couldnt even find anything about earning them or the event they came from. Who knows? More empty promises from a scam artist company... We need to start looking into actual litigation, or reporting these assholes for internet fraud. I know the US government takes internet fraud pretty seriously, not sure about other countries.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    All mention of tomb talismans have been removed from facebook it seems. I couldnt even find anything about earning them or the event they came from. Who knows? More empty promises from a scam artist company... We need to start looking into actual litigation, or reporting these assholes for internet fraud. I know the US government takes internet fraud pretty seriously, not sure about other countries.
    Yes and No.

    I found some comments in the Dungeon thread on FB with some interesting content - unfair that this was not posted here! I did not buy anything, but here are the comments to help you guys who did it:

    Player X: Please remember that there are people that already bought the tomb talisman in store, please try to refund us for the ironite we spent!

    LotB: For players who purchased the Talisman and wish to reverse the transaction, please contact our support team by tapping the 'Support' button in the 'Settings' menu or by e-mail support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. Our team will be able to assist with the reversal.

    The last one was posted on Tuesday, May 14th, 17:13 o'clock (I assume german time, due to my location - but not sure)
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

    Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - NotB - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - Derby Demon - PDK - Anubis - $$-Sirius-$$ - MACLO - Hiero - Hiero - Hiero - Marshall
    Talis: Tower - Grail - Firestorm - Penance - Reaper

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Yes and No.

    I found some comments in the Dungeon thread on FB with some interesting content - unfair that this was not posted here! I did not buy anything, but here are the comments to help you guys who did it:

    Player X: Please remember that there are people that already bought the tomb talisman in store, please try to refund us for the ironite we spent!

    LotB: For players who purchased the Talisman and wish to reverse the transaction, please contact our support team by tapping the 'Support' button in the 'Settings' menu or by e-mail support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. Our team will be able to assist with the reversal.

    The last one was posted on Tuesday, May 14th, 17:13 o'clock (I assume german time, due to my location - but not sure)
    I didnt buy either, but I hope that NF also considers that anyone who bought that talisman probably also maxed it to 50 with a lot of valuable resources.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I meant new info
    This one I already posted 2 day ago on page 1 of this thread
    My bad. Yeah, I know there are 2 Blades so wasn't sure it was you.
    Anyway, I think we're beating a dead horse in this thread. It is what it is..... and we just have to wait and see.
    Bakura-0090

    "Tell me why I had to be a power slave
    I don't want to die, I'm a god, why can't I live on?"

  8. #28
    Junior Member Grunf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Yugoslavia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    7
    howdy gang

    before update i had 3 of these talismans, and after updating, i now have 2 of them...
    i didnt sell any talis meanwhile, and i checked all of my crew to be sure i didnt accidentaly equiped that one somewhere.

    did any of you have same problem?

    Name:  rsz_screenshot_20190516-200804.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  560.2 KB
    Last edited by Grunf; 05-17-2019 at 11:33 PM.
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    340
    Is anyone else tilted that they finally give us a 4th tomb and it isnt Bulwark? my OCD is going crazy without a full set of Bulwark.

    These guys could F up a wet dream....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •