Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Lol... a full shared team almost got defeated in freaking D because of Vipers..
    They where on a Child of the Dammed
    Didn't see that coming :s
    So yeah... they are everywhere!
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    Any toon that stuns or freezes helps with vipers. -- now having 15 toons that do that, and allies that also remove Immunity/PI when needed, is another matter since every feakin battle has Vipers.

My biggest bitch about the Gauntlet is that rankings are co-opped when they shouldn't be. If a player makes to SSS they should be locked into SSS. I mean it's not an easy task to get there at times. Just because some other player has 5 more toons or gets some lucky turn of the dice, that should NOT cause someone to drop in rankings. It's NOT like PvP where users are battling against users. It's player vs Ai.. so if you beat the AI.. you should retain that ranking. Imagine working through NotB.. you win.. but because some other player won in a shorter time period your win doesn't count..... it would be infuriating. The entire tier system is deeply flawed in the Gauntlet. If another player's performance is to alter rankings, then the teams in the Gauntlet should be PLAYER TEAMS the same as in the Arena and NOT these overpowered, only devs have Vipers/CosmicsT3/Labyrith/Alchemy everywhere, and have them for every stinking fight.. battles. If I can't use the same toon twice in a tier then..... NEITHER SHOULD THE AI GAUNTLET TEAMS. And talisman color slot restrictions MUST be honored by the AI.

In other words... Gauntlet ranking should SOLEY be based upon points you acquire and my ranking should NEVER change merely because you have 5 more points than me. SSS at 500-549pts = rank 1, SSS at 450-499pts = rank 2, SSS at 400-449pts = rank 3, etc. And no other player performance alters your rank once it's achieved.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-14-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It is a good way to make the top players to purchase SoW. If you dont rush to get to he top early you may be of a lower ranking. This way you cant just use free SoW throughout the entire event and expect a high ranking.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    But that could also be accomplished by shortening the time frame. If the gauntlet only lasted a week then one would have to refill SOW to acquire enough points for a given rank.

Or setting points to high numbers which could not be achieved without a "more than natural SOW" number of battles.

There are multiple ways things could be configured to encourage refills without the need for player rankings to be coopted.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    In other words... Gauntlet ranking should SOLEY be based upon points you acquire and my ranking should NEVER change merely because you have 5 more points than me. SSS at 500-549pts = rank 1, SSS at 450-499pts = rank 2, SSS at 400-449pts = rank 3, etc. And no other player performance alters your rank once it's achieved.
    I dont disagree with you here, but I guess the point is that Gauntlet was meant to be a form of PVP. So if you arent compared against other players on rank, then its not really PVP anymore. Its more like a complicated dungeon....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    But it's NOT PVP (Player vs Player) that's my point. It's PvAI.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    If the gauntlet only lasted a week then one would have to refill SOW to acquire enough points for a given rank.
    Please don't give them ideas ... I find 2 weeks stressful enough already :/
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race