Threaded View

OS
    Android

Vipers Vipers everywhere ...

Be very careful with the newest Gauntlet iteration ... for me since Level C it's infested with Vipers.

I lost a fight in C (first time ever) because I went half-hearted in. I thought a green Harpy, Edward the Great, Warrior Bombs and WIckerman can't be too tough in this level. So I didn't switch talismans but all my chars were fully sharded and had level 50 talismans (but not the fancy ones). I also have tons of relics.

Turns out Edward the Great (2 green, 1 blue) has Vipers and so do the Warrior Bombs. Gauntlet is even more annoying now that you have to do the painful talisman switches even in lower levels. Also great morality boost for newcomers I guess.

Name:  nf-cheats.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  179.1 KB

It's not a major issue as you can clear the stage and have a lost fight - getting all your characters back in the next stage. It's the bloody cheating. So as "nobody ever said this before": Can we stop the cheating of putting impossible setups in Gauntlet? So fair play ... I am talking nonsense here - still NF in charge.

In Level B 2nd or 3rd fight was a Samurai also carrying talismans. So I assume the rest of the stages are infested with them as well. Lucky me I need only 95 more frags for the Nekrothingy ... will be a quiet 2 weeks I guess as I certainly will not bash my head against walls. Run my troopers on the sideline and stop at AAA, S or SS ... let's see how much more they are cheating.

I read it recently: No - 3*, 4* or 5* doesn't matter anymore. It's the newest overpowered talis and toons you need regardless of the stars. That's basically spot on.
    Last edited by hold; 05-13-2019 at 06:54 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.