Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm just playing last game in level C now. I had no wipers or weird combos that I saw. In fact I'm basically one shotting most of them with characters that don't even have talismans. Many of the enemies haven't shown equipped talismans either.

Ill keep a closer watch on level B moving forward.

OS
    Android
    I met one char with Vipers on round C. And 2 on round B. And one AAA: Rainmaker(Flash and Nightmare) Warrior Lilith (Vipers) Gunner Lilith(Angel) Icarus(Life).
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 05-14-2019 at 09:41 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    i have 1 or 2 battles left on B now, most of my enemies still arent even showing talisman. I do get the occasional invisibility or energy set.

The variation in matchups from one player to another is absolutely ridiculous. I guess they dont want someone to go first and map it all out for everyone else, so i get the variation concept. But the level of difficulty shouldnt vary that much.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    i have 1 or 2 battles left on B now, most of my enemies still arent even showing talisman. I do get the occasional invisibility or energy set.

The variation in matchups from one player to another is absolutely ridiculous. I guess they dont want someone to go first and map it all out for everyone else, so i get the variation concept. But the level of difficulty shouldnt vary that much.
    I wonder if they build the teams based on previous performance? ie if you go deep into SSS they ramp up the difficulty next time?

If so, Im not sure if I'd be so upset...

If it is completely random, then thats not cool!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I just complete level B. I had 4 battles that had vipers, one had 2 sets on the opponents. Each opponent had the appropriate color types of talisman. At least for myself there was no surprise talisman combos.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Corrupt General in B with Vipers. I won the battle, but I was so disappointed to see that character with those talismans that I just don't care about seeing how far I can go anymore.

For the first time in over 3 years I intentionally left my iPad at home today.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I wonder if they build the teams based on previous performance? ie if you go deep into SSS they ramp up the difficulty next time?

If so, Im not sure if I'd be so upset...

If it is completely random, then thats not cool!
    No i have completed the first 10 SSS battles every gauntlet for months now. I get 62 wins every time. I cant beat the first battle of the second SSS yet. So I get plenty deep. Unless they make the early battles easier for me because they know I can just clear up to SSS anyway? dunno...

I cleared B now, I one shot the entire enemy team with my KP attack, didnt even look at the talismans they were wearing. I didnt see a single strong set of talis or any real characters either. Most I saw was paralysis, invisibility, energy, stuff like that. Nothing more than 3 sets.

Level A looks a bit tougher character wise, but I havent played any yet.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-05-14-10-59-54.png
Views: 141
Size:  821.7 KBguess what talisman sets are on these clowns

OS
    Android
    I'd say Labyrinth, Viper, Alchemy, Eternal, Valor and Primordial. And I mean all of them on each character as the mighty T5 cosmic wizard occurred and melted each set into 1 cosmic each :P
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    SS is nightmare,i found minimum 4 hard team like first battle in SSS...

what or who is good against viper on Charlotte?