Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Most hated toon?

Hi I was wondering what your most hated character is. I mean what character makes you want to throw your device at a wall if your playing in arena or gauntlet? Could be looks, abilities or a specific talisman set on the character that makes it harder to beat.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Player1293 View Post
    Hi I was wondering what your most hated character is. I mean what character makes you want to throw your device at a wall if your playing in arena or gauntlet? Could be looks, abilities or a specific talisman set on the character that makes it harder to beat.
    Before Vipers it was Killer Prime with Warlord and Sustaining. Now it is Charlotte with Vipers.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Charlotte with Vipers too!

But also I also hate that red troll.... its still from when I first started playing. Hated those shields! Of course nowadays its east to take them down, but a few years ago they were a pain!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Baronessa Redan

OS
    Android
    I agree the Baroness is like a mosquito. I also don't care for the winged toons. I find their wings get in the way of the strike vision

OS
    Android
    I had a Solo Alex Eddie wipe out my entire PVP team lol. That was kind of embarrassing. I actually couldnt believe it and tried several more times and still no bueno. I was in the 600 ranking area too. So my team was pretty good with wiping out some hard teams lol.

OS
    Android
    I like thisName:  Screenshot_2019-05-16-08-33-02.png
Views: 734
Size:  805.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Sunzu, if you have a prisoner use it against lone Alex. That should allow you to kill him. What team did you use against him.

Prisoner may be my most disliked toon, you never exactly know what he will do against you.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I like this
    The ghost of the Navi...xander? LOL

Back to topic: Might be unusual to say, but I'd clearly nominate Killer Prime!

With this guy, the crazyness reached an absolutely unknown new level. One character with a passive that eliminates almost every other (buff-applying) Talisman effect (and that of several other character passives etc.) plus has the passive of the blue undead rescuer (curse, IF you fulfill the conditions for that, which is a tradeoff with other talli effects) plus the passive of e.g. gunner chopper (permadeath) AND doing that every round instead of "at the start of the fight". Plus high health, def, mr etc etc....

This character set a new "bottom line" of crazyness. I know games like that need to develop/evolve. But now you "need" to outperform that line with upcoming characters and tallis? Well, now it is already too late and therefore it is basically pointless to discuss it. But the thread wanted exactly that
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Sunzu, if you have a prisoner use it against lone Alex. That should allow you to kill him. What team did you use against him.

Prisoner may be my most disliked toon, you never exactly know what he will do against you.
    In PvP the Prisoner does not do anything against Alex. Only in Gauntlet (and Dungeon, which seems to have the same "rules" nowadays as Gauntlet) the player's Alex can get passive disable applied
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020