OS
    Android

Idea for Gauntlet Management

This came to mind just now I thought I'd share the details.

So in Gauntlet, all our characters are sorted on a grid. Maybe have like 4 or 5 characters in a row, something like that.

When we pick one we get the option to equip them with Talismans, or take away the ones they are wearing.

When we wanna equip Talismans, they are also on a grid to conserve swiping.

Everyone get where I'm coming from here?

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-05-14-19-32-20.png
Views: 307
Size:  675.2 KBlike an expanded sell characters screen? Maybe 6 across and 6 tall could fit and once a character is selected it gives talisman options?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-05-14-19-32-20.png
Views: 307
Size:  675.2 KBlike an expanded sell characters screen? Maybe 6 across and 6 tall could fit and once a character is selected it gives talisman options?
    Exactly like that! It takes so long to swipe across and find who you wanna use when if we used something like this it would go so much faster.

Perhaps we could hold or long press a character and their talisman slots would show up where we could add or remove them. That would also save alot of back and forth time.

OS
    iOS
    Doesn't that jsut mean you're swiping up/down rather than left/right? The grid may allow you to see 4 more characters at a time, but I don't think that's a huge improvement..
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I think even a 'take me to X character type e.g. Gunner)' would help as the side swipe is a pain to do all the time.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    They already have some kind of technology in the gauntlet to filter out ineligible characters. (i.e. you only see magus chars if it says "magus only")

So, why not have that available in the "My Team" view in general ?

I.e. instead of showing all your characters all the time, you could choose to only show Warriors, or only Eddies, or whatever.

So you'd be able to far more quickly view and alter your available characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    This came to mind just now I thought I'd share the details.

So in Gauntlet, all our characters are sorted on a grid. Maybe have like 4 or 5 characters in a row, something like that.

When we pick one we get the option to equip them with Talismans, or take away the ones they are wearing.

When we wanna equip Talismans, they are also on a grid to conserve swiping.

Everyone get where I'm coming from here?
    I think a huge improvement would be to allow gauntlet talisman selection to be only for that battle and have access to all your talismen, regardless of where they are.