Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell.

OS
    iOS

Farewell.

Hello troopers and fellow players. I am not good at farewells lol but I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been great over the past several month and helped me through the game.

My special thanks to Deathbat, who has been very supportive and jumped at the opportunity to help a fellow trooper.

I have enjoyed this game a lot and for that I do want to take a minute and thank the devs for all the awesome work they have put in. Though I also showed my appreciation to them by spending a lot of money on this game than I normally would on mobile games.

But the March 1st update just made me take a U-Turn. I started getting frustrated about this game and all the major bugs that used to seem small started to look bigger than ever. I used to play this game to have fun But lately that has not been the case and I don’t see a point to keep going this way.

You can drop me as a trooper as I don’t think I will be returning to this game.
    Anyways, that’s that and I wish everyone best of luck and bid farewell. Up the irons \m/

Update: I spent the last hour sacrificing and selling all my talismans and fun fact, I got 130mil out of it and I can now get ramessess Eddie lol.

But on a serious note, it was heartbreaking to sacrifice all my hard earned Eddie collection.

Name:  4707E42D-FAC8-43C8-8B85-97F3530F1A9F.jpeg
Views: 950
Size:  380.7 KB
    Last edited by Waffen; 03-08-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Farewell dude! We aren't troopers but it always sucks to see a forum member leave.

I've left this game twice now and very close to leaving a third time. NC is what brought be back, not these crappy events. If NF released more playable content alongside all these shitty characters they'd notice people sticking around longer and spending more money. Is it really that hard to release the extreme difficulties for the older levels we never play anymore?

That said, enjoy RL for now and maybe we will see you back in three years when Avalon or Silent Planet is finally released.

OS
    iOS
    Totally understand and feel you brother! I’m sure, more will follow
    Best of luck to you Waffen and thanks for being a great trooper! Up the irons \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Agreed. The sudden turn of events has left me wondering what is left for this game. Truly sad really. Thanks for being a Trooper Waffen. Best of luck to you!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Good luck, Sir! I hear you loud and clear. I may be behind you shortly. Time will tell!

I'm still hanging in there and hoping at some point to hear that loud POP, when NF decides to pull their heads from their asses.

UP THE IRONS!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Good luck, I am sure you wont be the last to leave over the coming weeks and months - not sure how much I will bother with it all to be honest. I keep going but really just losing the will to try anymore on stuff.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Waffen, I hate to see such an excellent trooper go, but I definitely understand why. Thank you for all the badges and best of luck to you in the real world! Cheers to you & up the Irons mate!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Sucks to see you go Trooper, but I can totally understand your decision. Glad to have been able to help out, and thank you for the badges!
    Good luck to you in the real world! Up The Irons! \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    I see your edit, Waffen. That's how you do it, and it's exactly how I'll do it once I've had enough. Pretty much ensures you won't get sucked back up into the grind. I've done it that way on a couple online games I used to play. Around here we call that kind of exit manstyle. All or nothing!

/salute
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Update: I spent the last hour sacrificing and selling all my talismans and fun fact, I got 130mil out of it and I can now get ramessess Eddie lol.

But on a serious note, it was heartbreaking to sacrifice all my hard earned Eddie collection.

Name:  4707E42D-FAC8-43C8-8B85-97F3530F1A9F.jpeg
Views: 950
Size:  380.7 KB
    Holy shit! This is really hard man! You really have balls brother! Big respect!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀