Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Warrior Hierophant

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until May 23rd, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Warrior Hierophant!

The Warrior Hierophant joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Warrior in Legacy of the Beast. This single target magic damage dealer is immune to Stun, Blind, and Silence, and passively absorbs all physical damage before returning it to the opposing team at the end of each turn. This spirited Warrior also heals allies, removes negative effects and can grant class advantage to his team.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Warrior Hierophant Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Warrior Hierophant Fragments for additional rewards in the Special Store!

250 Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 350 Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments will get you a 2⭐ Cosmic Evo Rune, or Skill Shard!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Warrior Hierophant:

• Get a FREE 10 Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Warrior Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Warrior Hierophant!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Warrior Hierophant, including Fortune Talismans, as well as debut Grail Talismans and Penance Talismans!

Grail Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for a 50% chance to cleanse negative effects when you take damage!

Penance Talismans are red talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a 35% chance to inflict Passive Disable on up to 2 enemies for 2 turns every turn!

Fortune Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce all damage taken by 65%. These talismans also heal all allies for 5% of your Max HP with a 35% chance to cleanse self when you take damage.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Warrior Hierophant Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Wrong section, leviathan

OS
    iOS
    I swear.. soul drops are NOT random.. I have a 95% chance or BETTER of getting Gunner Lilith from any Lilith soul. It's ridiculous. Every freakin Lilith soul I drop into the BOS is gunner.. always gunner.... I've had Assassin and Magus drop twice and Sentinel and Warrior only once -- then.. like 12 Gunners. RNG my ass!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I swear.. soul drops are NOT random.. I have a 95% chance or BETTER of getting Gunner Lilith from any Lilith soul. It's ridiculous. Every freakin Lilith soul I drop into the BOS is gunner.. always gunner.... I've had Assassin and Magus drop twice and Sentinel and Warrior only once -- then.. like 12 Gunners. RNG my ass!
    Would be awesome if you could throw me one of those G. Liliths. I'm in a real need for one, considering how many event challenge teams seem to include that slippery bastard.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    That's what I mean... it's NOT random.. there's some mechanism that dictates what will drop for a specific player... what's that??.. he's sacrificed 12 Gunner Liliths.. okay.. give him a Gunner Lilith...
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    For me its always the dang assassin lilliths. Question: is there any talisman or character that converts magic or true damage to physical damage?

OS
    Android
    2 new talis sets and both are pay-only? Really sad to see that development, you could at least have given us one of them via fragment exchange.
    Have a good grind everyone!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    nothing is really random in the game, i proved it since a long time, NF always cheats
    In that event frag drop is really poor for me for information, i will just reach 200 i think with 0 new characters last 3 events
    Viva NF ^^
    Last edited by blade685; 05-21-2019 at 09:00 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    2 new talis sets and both are pay-only? Really sad to see that development, you could at least have given us one of them via fragment exchange.
    Have a good grind everyone!
    The new talis aren't worth this time ... I'll pass
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I buy W lilith with FC .......she is only one I have