Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just so you know, the odds of pulling emperor from the event soul are 0.04569%. For those who haven't noticed: You can check the odds by tapping the info icon in the BoS. Just to understand how insignificant these odds are, here's your chances of getting the dude from opening x souls:
    x: odds
    10: 4.477%
    50: 20.467%
    75: 29.072%
    100: 36.746%
    500: 89.874%
    1000: 98.975%
    So yeah, I guess nobody will pull him.

Also @Devs: can you please remove info on obsolete souls from the BoS ? It's a pain to scroll to the bottom ><
    Last edited by Liu; 05-15-2019 at 03:18 PM. Reason: odds were off by a decimal
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    So yeah, I guess nobody will pull him.
    False.

2k ppl @ 10 souls - 20k souls, so 20 ppl will get samurai

Or maybe some will get 2! lol
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Well hurray for me and everyone else who converted their emperor fragments previously.
    Same here...
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    During that Shogun soul event last September, it was the first time I shelled out serious cash. I really wanted Musashi.... he was worth it. So opening 75+ souls I got 3 emperors, and dupes of all the Shinobi maidens.
    So, it's nice to get an event that I don't have to try for any new toons.
    After the last 6 months of endless new toons & talis, I'm broke and burned out.
    Tired of chasing the dragon.
    This Emperor is cool, being fully sharded from the start.
    Now, if they will just re-release NOTB Ed.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    For some reason they don't. A good way to get echo quickly is to use Bass Eddie and 2 Children of the Damned (Gunner or Magus) with Energy Talismans.
    So I tried something like this in a gauntlet fight last night. I dont think the child passives stack. I wanted to have 6 extra energy if i won the coin toss, so i built a team with both Child's and also gunner rockets. started the battle and won the coin toss and only had 4 energy. Just curious if that is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    And rightfully so. You need to apply the buff echo. Echo talismans don't provide that buff, they provide a passive.
    I think the talisman reads "gain echo for X turns" So it isnt a permanent passive, I believe it is granting the buff. NO??? I'd have to log in to check for sure.

EDIT: Scratch that, I looked it up. you are right it is just a passive. I was thinking of counterstrike. Good call Liu!
    Last edited by Natasmai; 05-15-2019 at 12:26 PM.

OS
    Android
    Nice little event, challenges are rather easy and needed numbers are lower than in the past - good job! In addition some free gifts just for logging in is great - thanks for that!

Thanks also to Liu for pointing out the low drop rates! Nothing new, but still important to remember once in a while to adapt your expectations!

So do these event souls really give different frags - when opened - than in the original event? I mean this would be so stupid! I thought they would add these special Eddies to the stores some time. But reappearing events could also be an option....that would only make sense, if we deal with one type of character frags!?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Good stuff, I like the emphasis on combining talisman effects. The event challenges are pretty easy, I got a lot of them before my sands of time ran out. The warrior mayan priestess buffs both DEF and MR so thanks to her I grabbed the two Sun talismans super quickly!
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Anyone found the best use for Sun Talismans yet? Im thinking assassin soulless demon? meh....

Only time I can see them being most useful is one one char played in conjunction with an invincibility granting char.... It just doesnt seem like many options using will sun talis on a char that gives themself invincibility.... And cant use with steel unless you are happy to 'spend' a cosmic too.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    So do these event souls really give different frags - when opened - than in the original event? I mean this would be so stupid! I thought they would add these special Eddies to the stores some time. But reappearing events could also be an option....that would only make sense, if we deal with one type of character frags!?
    Sadly yes. I had 300/500 saved up from last year and i was rather disappointed, after claiming the free fragments this morning, to see that they added an “eddie” word...
    So there are “Samurai Emperor Soul fragments” and “Samurai Emperor Eddie Soul fragments”

Maybe next year?

OS
    Android
    Next year?
    Emperor Samurai Soul fragments
    Emperor Soul Samurai fragments
    Eddie Samurai Emperor Soul fragments