Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Aggggrh! i was stupid enough to buy a 10 pack for my hardly earned ironite (at least i don’t go berserk and spend $$$ on this slot machine anymore) again and got jack shit! so i have 300/500 and 210/500 Emperor fragments in my collection now but no fucking Eddie!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Aggggrh! i was stupid enough to buy a 10 pack for my hardly earned ironite (at least i don’t go berserk and spend $$$ on this slot machine anymore) again and got jack shit! so i have 300/500 and 210/500 Emperor fragments in my collection now but no fucking Eddie!
    Yeah, I had just. About 1000 ironite and did the same for the new Esoteric souls..... didn't get squat.
    I wasn't gonna, but someone said they opened 30 souls and got the new Ex. Ed, magus heiro , 2 other heiros and a hallowed Ed & a crusader Ed.... I was like "wtf?"
    Motivated me to try. Now I'm stuck with hardly 100 ironite.... and already spent out for awhile.
    I got a Heiro from 7 Rare G/A souls I had saved.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I hate this event....

I have 400 frags -- so that's ? 10 frags per soul.. 40 souls.... or was it 5 frags per and 80 souls??? Anyway..... no Emperor.... after all those souls... so.. do I spend the ~$30 to get ironite TODAY so I can buy the 10 remaining souls that will give me enough frags - because I KNOW the frags will be useless after today (other than converting them). As this event has shown, saving the frags means nothing. Devs aren't that thoughtful. - -but also knowing FULL WELL that the chances of those last 10 souls dropping the Emperor seem to be greater if things follow past events.....

... all this for a character I probably won't even use in a week.......

PASS........ Improve the odds devs!!!!! And come on already.. put Emperor in Warrior/Rare souls....
    Last edited by Yup; 05-21-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I opened almost 30 and got nothing.then i went back to the store and baught one single soul hrs later and pulled emperior

OS
    Android
    Yes, I was also EXTREMELY disappointed that the Emperor fragments did not accumulate with the previous ones.

What was the last login reward? My phone bugged and replaced the reward with other popups. I have no doubt I got it; just unsure what "it" was.

OS
    iOS
    Glad they seemed to have extended this beyond the last rollover. Good.

@Bort.. complete Steel talisman 3-set (skilled), 5 Sun and Steel Souls.. 3 skill shards.. some Frontier Coins.. and I think maybe a bit of gold? Not sure after frontier coins.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    same thing happened to me, i was wondering what the final reward was. I saw the extra 5 souls and new the talisman set was part of it. thanks for the info Yup

OS
    Android
    i m at 160 frag and will not reach 500 with ironit for samurai (5000 used for blue hierophant loot)
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I wonder who paid the $19.99 for a set of Steel talis, and then days later they give everyone a FREE set (not to mention, they are free for trooper badges.) 😎
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!