Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    same thing happened to me, i was wondering what the final reward was. I saw the extra 5 souls and new the talisman set was part of it. thanks for the info Yup
    Same here! Thanks for sharing, Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I wonder who paid the $19.99 for a set of Steel talis, and then days later they give everyone a FREE set (not to mention, they are free for trooper badges.) ��
    Good that you did not mention the badges Classic NF move to tell people that they dived into that trap completely - lol!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Well, in all fairness they did give out the "Skilled" class , which is the, uhm, let's say "less useful", class for warrior talismans

FYI... since they extended the event, and my 30 days of ironite had stopped, I did get enough souls to get enough fragments to get Emperor Ed... Now all I'm missing is Daedalus.

I am kind of sick of White T1 Cosmics though.... It's becoming 4 times the chore to get them, but the same reward as pulling 3 star toons from rare souls. You would think, given the trouble to get the frags, they'd drop higher tier cosmics a tad more often.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-22-2019 at 08:52 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I agree.
    I was hoping to get the 4 two star cosmic runes in the store with the extra warrior Heiro frags, BUT they limit a one time purchase. WTF..... why should they care if I get more? I would have used more Ironite to farm frags, to trade for runes.... which leads to buying more Ironite for $. They shoot themselves in the foot.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I didn't pay attention about the one time offer only. I wanted 4 T2 evo runes. I wouldn't have grinded as much as I did.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well, in all fairness they did give out the "Skilled" class , which is the, uhm, let's say "less useful", class for warrior talismans

FYI... since they extended the event, and my 30 days of ironite had stopped, I did get enough souls to get enough fragments to get Emperor Ed... Now all I'm missing is Daedalus.

I am kind of sick of White T1 Cosmics though.... It's becoming 4 times the chore to get them, but the same reward as pulling 3 star toons from rare souls. You would think, given the trouble to get the frags, they'd drop higher tier cosmics a tad more often.
    At least with the cosmics you get the epic frags now, meaning over time you will get better ones (hopefully!)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs