OS
    Android

New Arena Rewards

Looks like new reward-system or the last arena-events killed arena completely.
    35 wins...rank 52...duellist 1
    only 46 Players above duellist… 10 above warlord...4 above king...
    says more than words…

Name:  new rewards.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  98.6 KB
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 05-15-2019 at 11:32 AM.

OS
    Android
    no one really plays arena until the last 24 hours unless there is an event, right? I mean I think the whole concept is garbage, the new prizes are nice but still not remotely worth spending my SoW for them. I will play 1 game a day for my daily and move on.

OS
    Android
    I still like arena and for me it is one of the very central parts of the "game" as I used to play it by myself, manually - crazy, or?
    In particular I liked to play arena early after reset to get to 15 IC per win quick and stay in the top 25 for the rest of the week. Seems like they wanted to stop exactly this. Well it is not so important anymore, as I have almost all relics now.
    On the contrary, I hardly play any matches in the last 10 hours, as I got better things to do saturday night (rollover in germany is the night to sunday morning 2 o'clock!)

The new rewards are great, especially getting cosmic frags! But as we discussed already, the new VP demands seem to be out of line at the moment. But there was this cryptic comment from the devs that there are internal adjustments (or something like that) underway...so let's see how this turns out! However, one could raise the question then, why doing the rank changes now, if the internal something is not done yet?
    The new setback was said to be 2500 instead of 1900, but just add these 600 to the points you normally have at rollover and you'll see, that this still results in a quite low tier. Anyway, arena reward system needed a change for long time. Now we have it and need to see how it does over time.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    If no plays arena until the last 24 hours, how do players earn 4K + points a season?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    How do you auto the arena? I have never found a button to allow me to auto it. That's why I never cared for it. Too much time needed.

OS
    Android
    Hit the triangle icon while in battle. It's located at center top.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Thanks Liu

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If no plays arena until the last 24 hours, how do players earn 4K + points a season?
    well obviously those few at the top 100 or so do play, but whatever. I have seen next to zero play in the 1900-2100VP range until the last 24-48 hours. but then again, i barely pay it any attention, so maybe im way off.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    How do you auto the arena? I have never found a button to allow me to auto it. That's why I never cared for it. Too much time needed.
    you can only auto per battle, its still way too annoying for me.

OS
    Android
    This is my least active week in the Arena in months. But, it's due entirely to the grotesqueness of the current meta with Labyrinths and Vipers everywhere. They have taken all the fun out of it for me. For instance, my most recent fight lasted close to 15 minutes only to end in a draw - that happens probably a couple times a day lately.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I have found that I don't really drop in rank that much and only did about 40 battles a week. So far since I will really playing, I've done 7 battles and am currently at 614 in rank. I normally Hoover at the duelist 1 in rewards. Do, not playing much can still maintain your rank without much effort. I wish you could auto the whole 10 Bastille offerings. I still don't auto the per Bastille as if I get the coin toss it's normally a 2 hit battle and done. If I don't and can survive I can usually do it in an average of 4 hits. I never change anything and never battle one Eddie offerings, as that's not fair.