Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Shogun and S.E.E. Soul Frag Stacking

Asking NF for a way to convert our frags from the previous event featuring Sam. Emperor Eddie. As you probably know, just like in this event when you summoned an event soul you would get S.E.E. soul frags, but since they are technically different souls (Shogun vs. S.E.E. souls) all of the previous frags acquired mean absolutely perfect nothing. Could there be a way for NF to fix this?

OS
    Android
    I have same problem.

OS
    iOS
    They do this intentionally. They don't WANT you using older frags for the new event. They want you spending $$$ for souls/refills for the new event. I have 4 immortal frags from the last immortal event which I can't convert, can't use and can't get rid of.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    ive been hold on to frags from toons that i havent gotten, like NotB eddie... Looks like even if im lucky enough for them to bring him back in a new event, my frags are useless... guess i should convert to precious and clean up my frags page?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    ive been hold on to frags from toons that i havent gotten, like NotB eddie... Looks like even if im lucky enough for them to bring him back in a new event, my frags are useless... guess i should convert to precious and clean up my frags page?
    Once the events are done, I always convert the leftover frags ... they're litteraly useless after
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I still have the old ones. Mainly to remember, but I also hoped that some of the frags would return.
    Interesting, we got different tries for the different guys:
    12x Ramesses
    16x Iron Maiden
    16x NotB
    16x Virtual XI
    10x Shogun
    12x gunner PDK
    10x Musashi
    10x the Beast

Moreover, I still kept 77 haunted soul frags, just to remember this was the craziest pumpking slaughter sacathon event ever
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020