OS
    Android

Going further advice.

So im fairly new to the game about 1mnth old and I am just starting to get a hang of the game. I was wondering if I could get some advice about my characters who to focus on, what toons next I should hyper focus on getting, who do I have that is really good I should pay attention to with skill shards etc. Also I would like to ask a few questions about your suggestions and general game questions. Listing my ig name here so that you can actually look. As far as talismans go on which characters I do a lot of swapping right now due to current events and lack of 2* rainbows. I have to be honest my RTTHE + Angel of Death + S-Shinobi + S-Derby + M-Banshee + M-Demon + W-Lillith Have carried me through Night City and as far low as 600 in pvp. What am I missing on the rest of the toons I should focus on? Wrath I really want to love but he is just soooo squishy. I just got A-Gambler this morning.

Thanks in advance for those that take the time to help guide me.

Sunzu-8524

OS
    iOS
    Assassin Gambler is gold! Max him out and add some other toons that remove immunity and apply de-buffs to the enemy.

If you can save up frontier coins, Killer Prime is a great pair with him (removed +ve buffs and adds 3 debuffs).

Otherwise, your S-Shinobi is great with fortune talismans. really tough to kill, but even with some destiny talismans she is really good.

Otherwise, will check the rest of your team later if I get some spare time.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Thank you so much! Noted!