Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Finally an event that contains souls that's not terrible

OS
    iOS
    Blimey that is a shed load of new characters! Hopefully, a bit more chance to get one or some of them! I will be trying my best to max my chances on this one as I tend to go all in on these and other frag events...if I can and thankfully I have plenty ironite from not using it to buy anythign!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I will be trying my best to max my chances on this one as I tend to go all in on these and other frag events...if I can and thankfully I have plenty ironite from not using it to buy anythign!
    But how to do so? Event frags don't drop for runs, just from the challenges, right? So we have 10 tries and that's it!?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    But how to do so? Event frags don't drop for runs, just from the challenges, right? So we have 10 tries and that's it!?
    Oh I just assumed it was! Oh well I can hold onto resources then but it seems an odd one to offer so many characters but only have 10 goes at getting them? I have not even started this event yet as I was out for most of yesterday and only had time for troopers and quests.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I hoped I was wrong, damn! But the good thing is, only 1 of the new characters is event soul exclusive and will be featured in Heroics then!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'll do it for 0.5¢ per swipe.

I'll be a millionaire by week's end!!!!!!
    1 $DOGE and I'm thinking about it ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Looking at the Hierophants it appears Maiden is having a crossover event with Ghost...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    P.S: If I want to expand my char slots I now need to swipe 40+ times left. Same goes if I need a purple character in Gauntlet. #UIFail - and more characters don't do this UI any favors - just saying. I was thinking about getting a professional swiper to operate the game for me. But they charge 1 Cent per swipe - I would be ruined by the end of the week.
    Hilarious!!!

If only this guy could also swipe....
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 728
Size:  1.08 MB
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Looking at the Hierophants it appears Maiden is having a crossover event with Ghost...
    Speaking of Ghost. I am seeing them tomorrow at the Chicago Open Air fest. I can't stand that band and I think they suck. I'm going just to see System of a Down.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Bought 3 packs a 10 souls and got...nothing. The challenges will give me enough fragments for the new Eddie, but I don't waste my Ironite to get the other toons. Today they seem strong and tomorrow they will be nerved to the ground, so it doesn't matter.