Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

The Gallows Pole (Time Rift) - Debut of 5 new characters, including Executioner Eddie

Executioner Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut!

From now until May 23rd at 5PM PT, complete event challenges in the Lord of LIght Dungeons for Esoteric Soul Fragments, Epic Souls, Cosmic Talisman upgrade materials + more!

We’ll be running an all-dungeon weekend so you’ll have plenty of time to complete all event requirements!

The Esoteric Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of summoning Executioner Eddie, Hallowed Eddie, Crusader Eddie, 3 new Hierophants (Sentinel, Assassin and Gunner) PLUS an exclusive chance of summoning the Magus Hierophant!

BONUS: Each Esoteric Soul summoned will grant 10 Magus Hierophant, 10 Crusader and 10 Executioner Eddie Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Hierophant Fragments guarantees the Magus Hierophant, 500 Executioner Fragments will get your Executioner Eddie, and finally 350 Crusader Fragments will guarantee Crusader Eddie!

Esoteric Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

• Complete Event Challenges in the Lord of Light to earn Esoteric Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Esoteric Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    • The store offers Esoteric Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Esoteric Souls contain the following highlights:

Increased Chance of:

Executioner Eddie (4* Assassin): True damage dealer whose damage can critically strike. Can grant Ascension to all allies for 1 turn if the target hit is below 50% HP. Can heal all allies based on his ATK and MAGIC stat. Fury removes Immunity and Invincibility before dealing true damage and inflicts Punishment and Perfect Heal Block on all enemies for 2 turns.

Check out more on Executioner Eddie in his Character discussion post!

Hallowed Eddie (5* Gunner): A single target attacker who can provide a wide variety of potent positive and negative effects to become an unkillable machine.

Crusader Eddie (4* Magus): A single-target attacker that can remove Immunity and Immortality effects and inflict Magic Burn with every attack.

Hierophant (5* Gunner)
    Passively prevents enemies from healing (except bosses). Can heal all allies based on their MAX HP, and grants a random beneficial effect to each ally for 2 turns.

Hierophant (4* Assassin)
    Passively inflicts Perfect Silence on all enemies for 3 turns at the start of battle and reduces the damage all allies take by 35%. Can steal 2 beneficial effects from each enemy and inflict Perfect Crave on all enemies for 2 turns.

Hierophant (4* Sentinel)
    Passively grants Endure and Perfect Immunity to all allies for 2 turns at the start of battle. Can remove negative effects including silver effects from each ally.

Exclusive Chance of:
    Hierophant (5* Magus): Passively removes Increased Max HP and Perfect Health from all enemies at the start of battle. Can grant Invincibility and Immunity to all allies for 2 turns.

Magus Hierophant is ONLY available in the Esoteric Soul, and after this event, they will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Take my ironite.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Do we think this event will overlap with the Warrior Hierophant fragment event? Might make more sense to grind it then.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    The Hierophants are WAY better than the Ed...... just saying... they are going to shake up PVP.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Do we think this event will overlap with the Warrior Hierophant fragment event? Might make more sense to grind it then.
    The timing will probably overlap. But, there is no guarantee that the Warrior fragment event will be in LoL. For instance, the Blue Shinobi fragment event was in BNW. And, this character set release is very similar to that one in terms of the character set, exclusivity, and attainabilty details.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    This event will show who gets the lucky drops or spends alot of ironite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The timing will probably overlap. But, there is no guarantee that the Warrior fragment event will be in LoL. For instance, the Blue Shinobi fragment event was in BNW. And, this character set release is very similar to that one in terms of the character set, exclusivity, and attainabilty details.
    Good point!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Drop chances seems pretty high. 30 souls gave me
    Exe Edd 1x, 2x blue priest, 1x purple priest, crusader ed, hallowed ed

Green priest through heroic sentinel Soul, only the gunner priest eludes me

OS
    Android
    Just when I was thinking "yanno there just aren't enough events on at the moment.....I could really do with some more grinding" the devs just made all my dreams come true... Fuck me I still haven't even finished with the dungeon, have they added a feature where you can grind in two places at once???!!

I notice the new Eddie isn't available in the immortal soul, but is in all other class specific souls as he should be. I guess the immortal is still classified as an event soul....seeing how there are so many events overlapping at the moment, I would think this one will overlap somewhat with the fragment event but with this game there are never any guarantees :/
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Drop chances seems pretty high. 30 souls gave me
    Exe Edd 1x, 2x blue priest, 1x purple priest, crusader ed, hallowed ed

Green priest through heroic sentinel Soul, only the gunner priest eludes me
    Dude, thats awesome. I hope chances are pretty good. Usually, in this 750 frag to get the new, great, rare guy (ie:Ferryman, NOTB) it's almost certain to have to buy more than the majority of frags.
    Good luck Troopers!