Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    If I remember correctly, magus heirophant has a skill that removes a passive, and also one that gives burns. To me he would be useful against ferryman, especially with the right talismans.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    If I remember correctly, magus heirophant has a skill that removes a passive, and also one that gives burns. To me he would be useful against ferryman, especially with the right talismans.
    but don't worth 7000 ironit for him if no luck like 80% of players
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    he is great character against new talismans and characters...i am not sad giving all my ironite

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    he is great character against new talismans and characters...i am not sad giving all my ironite
    I think gunner one paired with is a great combo

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The Hierophants are straight out of this Dan Mumford art for Hallowed Be They Name:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post97974
    Ah cool. NF's Fans engagement month?

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    but hey everyone is entitled to their wrong opinions
    Ok then
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Well got all the fragments from the challenges and all I got was a Cruasder Eddie dupe. More fuel for the Sacrifice fire.

The only time I've actually gotten the top featured character in the event souls is Horus, who popped up after the first Horus soul I dropped. What an epic moment. I hope one day I can experience it again.
    I play from first day and NEVER repeat NEVER get a event character. I spend 1800 ironite for a shitty coalgiver and that is it. Luck has nothing to do with it, it's something else

OS
    iOS
    Threw in my 9 (so far) souls and lucked out with 2 red eyes!!! Woot!

Two assassin hierophants! lol. Suppose I should be ahppy for getting just one, based on the above comments!

Is it worth buying a 10 pack and trying my luck again? Or better to just save up the ironite until the next meta-changer comes along?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Is it worth buying a 10 pack and trying my luck again? Or better to just save up the ironite until the next meta-changer comes along?
    Noone can answer this for you! If this pack would give you an event character, you did the right thing. If not, you were stupid
    But taking your luck into account (2 times a 4* out of 9 souls is over the top, and 2 times the same character is even more crazy), it is more likely that your luck is exhausted.

I opened the 10 event souls...red eyes...magus cotd!
    bought 20 more...red eyes...some fucking shitty son of a bitch priestess!!!
    opened 5 sake souls from todays gift...red eyes...20897489th green shinoby!
    Not a single event character!!! This is the time where i would pull out my...finger print and spend $$$ on ironite. but not anymore! i’m done spending my hard earned money on this RNG slot machine with abysmal chances to actually ever get something.

Farewell over 3000 hoarded ironite! didn’t bring me anything but anger again

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I opened the 10 event souls...red eyes...magus cotd!
    bought 20 more...red eyes...some fucking shitty son of a bitch priestess!!!
    opened 5 sake souls from todays gift...red eyes...20897489th green shinoby!
    Not a single event character!!! This is the time where i would pull out my...finger print and spend $$$ on ironite. but not anymore! i’m done spending my hard earned money on this RNG slot machine with abysmal chances to actually ever get something.

Farewell over 3000 hoarded ironite! didn’t bring me anything but anger again
    That sucks and have heard a few with the same story. I was thinking about just going for it but my previous luck has been awful and it looks like we can get all of the new characters through other souls so I am going to give it a miss this time - the magus dude looks decent and he is due to be in heroics in the future so that is fine - I did get the gunner one and he is pretty decent but no Eddie or the rest! My kids got nothing at all from their 7 souls each.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496