Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Undying Spirit (Arena) - Battle in the Arena for new 4-set Siege Talismans!

Name:  Undying Spirit Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 968
Size:  284.1 KB

Earn Undying Soul Fragments, Iron Coins, and Gold by achieving milestones in the Arena!

From now until June 1st at 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

• Every 10 Wins: Iron Coins x50, Undying Soul Fragments x50, Gold x10,000
    • Every 25 Wins: Iron Coins x100, Undying Soul Fragments x100, Gold x15,000
    • Every 50 Wins: Iron Coins x150, Undying Soul Fragments x150, Gold x25,000
    • Every 100 Wins: Iron Coins x300, Undying Soul Fragments x200, Gold x50,000

There is no limit to these rewards! Please note that these items will be granted when you complete your Arena battle, and will stack if you meet multiple requirements.

For example, when you reach 50 wins, you will earn the rewards for 10 wins, 25 wins, and 50 wins at the same time; this results in combined rewards of 300 Iron Coins, 300 Undying Fragments, and 50,000 Gold.

Use Undying Soul Fragments in the Event Store to purchase limited time items including SIEGE TALISMANS our latest 4-set talismans!

Siege Talismans are red Talismans with a 4 set effect. Equip them gain Immunity to Physical Damage. These talismans also remove all Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects and inflict Perfect Accuracy Down on a random enemy for 2 turns every turn. They will also decrease the Max HP of all enemies by 2% whenever you take damage.

See the full list of limited time Event Store items below:
    • 3⭐ Siege (Safeguard) Talisman x1 (1250 Undying Soul Fragments, 4 per event)
    • Ironite x25 (100 Undying Soul Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Cosmic XP Runes x5 (150 Undying Soul Fragments, 2 per event)
    • Catalyst Soul x1 (300 Undying Soul Fragments, 2 per event)
    • 2⭐ T1 Cosmic Evo Rune (150 Undying Soul Fragments, 1 per event)
    • 2⭐ T2 Cosmic Evo Rune (200 Undying Soul Fragments, 1 per event)
    • 2⭐ T3 Cosmic Evo Rune (250 Undying Soul Fragments, 1 per event)

IMPORTANT: Undying Fragments can also be used to make Undying Souls, which will drop a 3⭐ or 5⭐ Gold Idol. Gold Idols can be sold for a high price, but cannot be used to purchase the items available for Undying Fragments. Converting Undying Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid converting your Undying Fragments until after this event is over.

Finally, we have a couple additional deals on offer for the duration of this event!
    • Siege Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Siege Talisman), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.
    • Eternity Relics are purchasable with Gold in the Event Store!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 05-26-2019 at 12:10 AM.

OS
    Android
    You need to fix the ad in the game (as it currently stands). It mentions Gnosis Souls in a number of places instead of Undying Souls.

Seems someone didn't do a great search/replace job!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Oof, time for yet another arena event. Am I crazy or didn't we already have one at the beginning of this month??
    Last edited by Amarthir; 05-26-2019 at 12:29 AM.

OS
    iOS
    We did in fact. I really don't know if I wanna participate in this one either, especially considering that once again it's wins, not plays, plus you need 375 of those wins for the set...
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    They may be trying to resurrect interest in the arena after the reworking of the ranking/reward system.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Oh good, back to wins and 475 needed? I might just skip out on this shitshow

OS
    iOS
    Nope. We already had an Arena thing this month and I'm saving my SOT for the Gauntlet.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    1,250 frags for 1 talisman.. 5000 frags for a complete set.. seriously??? It would be one thing if frags drop with every win.. but to only drop 50 frags every 10 wins minimum is horrendous.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Come on guys! Is anyone really that worried about chasing yet another set of talismans? I mean now it’s gotten to the point where they have to put shitty effects on them so they can’t be used on certain characters, and exactly how many new sets were introduced this month? Like a lot of you I’ve been a pretty hardcore daily player since the start, but I can’t be the only one who’s seen this game turn into nothing more than a “junk toon and talisman, churn out as much as we can, and let’s hope these saps keep shelling out their cash” machine. And I’m a spender! Though I must say I’ve dialed it way back, because let’s be honest, things are just the same old shit with different paint. Mechanics are all over the place, events are half assed thrown together with more events than ever, I don’t know what to expect in a fight anymore with all these new effects doing all sorts of random shit, and I don’t remember the last time I actually got an event toon without actually accumulating enough frags to just buy it outright. Boy oh boy, that’s exciting. These guys are just basically phoning all this crap in with minimum effort on their parts.

Maybe it’s just me and I’m way off base, but I can’t be the only one who is seeing all this. It’s just getting worse and killing my interest for the game. Which might not be a bad thing. It’s the only mobile game I’ve ever played longer than a couple weeks in my lifetime. I even started wondering what it’d be like if I sacked all my toons and deleted it. Lol. I’m wondering if I’d be somehow lost during those time filler moments I’ve become used to filling with this stupid game. My wife says it’s just because I’m a lifelong Maiden fan that I’ve even bothered with it this long. Well, yeah. Lmao!

Obviously somebody’s still buying into it all or else they’d have given it up as a bad habit long ago. I just feel if people would expect more from them before shelling out for whatever over priced crap they’re shilling at the moment they might slow down the inevitable crash and burn.

Ah well, just wanted to bitch a little bit tonight.

Rock on, brothers, and keep your powder dry!
    Last edited by Saigrim; 05-26-2019 at 03:12 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    And for the record, the last few sets of talismans they’ve released I’ve not even bothered reading what the effects are. What’s the point? I’d probably be more excited if they released a set that made the characters shoot glitter out of their asses. At least that would be stupidly entertaining for a spell!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many