OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Drop chances seems pretty high.
    ah...NO...they are NOT!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I hoped I was wrong, damn! But the good thing is, only 1 of the new characters is event soul exclusive and will be featured in Heroics then!
    Except I've been trying to get Daedalus from heroics for .. like.... months .... since he was first released.... 2 rounds of heroics and the original event, hundreds of souls..... still nuthin.

I did 4 10 packs... got ExEd x3, A Hierophant x2, and S Hierophant... had enough frags for M Hierophant.... then pulled G Hierophant from a Gunner Mythical soul (lucky).... waiting on Warrior... and more skill shards...

Thus far, G and A Hierophant seem the best. Not sure if M Hierophant is worth the chase really. Except he can wear Primordials. Which is different for a Magus character. Not that Primordials are that imperative any more. But well 5 yellow talismans are doable as well.

-------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    1 $DOGE and I'm thinking about it ...
    Don't think .. DO!!!!

My swipe skills are unprecedented. I've been swiping for years and no one swipes better than I swipe. One finger, two fingers, no fingers.. I can swipe it all !! You'll never be as pleased with your swiping as when Yup is doing it for you! Bonded and insured to always swipe correctly.

Hurry, spots are limited. Don't miss out on this ultimate swipe opportunity!!!

Join now and ask about our special 5 swipes for the price of 4 deal! That's right, just 2¢ gets you 5 full swipes - left OR right!
    Last edited by Yup; 05-17-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Except I've been trying to get Daedalus from heroics for .. like.... months .... since he was first released.... 2 rounds of heroics and the original event, hundreds of souls..... still nuthin.
    Well that is some severe bad luck then, sorry mate! I was lucky enough to get all missing characters from heroics so far. "Bad luck" record are 170 souls needed for Musashi, but then it was the craziest drop luck ever, getting 2x 5* and 3x 4* characters from a stack of 10 heroics!

I did 4 10 packs... got ExEd x3, A Hierophant x2, and S Hierophant... had enough frags for M Hierophant.... then pulled G Hierophant from a Gunner Mythical soul (lucky).... waiting on Warrior... and more skill shards...
    Wow, that's massive! 3600 Ironite! As I do not spend money anymore, there is no way I gonna spend that much Ironite for gambling. For me it is not that important to have all new things as soon as possible.
    One thing I don't understand: how do you have 750 frags for the Magus Pope by opening "only" 40 souls, which should leave you with 400 frags?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The timing will probably overlap. But, there is no guarantee that the Warrior fragment event will be in LoL. For instance, the Blue Shinobi fragment event was in BNW. And, this character set release is very similar to that one in terms of the character set, exclusivity, and attainabilty details.
    I feel pretty confident that's how it will turn out. A lot of ironite is going to be used in the next week or so. Minazuki was worth the effort and if the other hierophants are an indication, this guy will be too.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android

Thus far, G and A Hierophant seem the best. Not sure if M Hierophant is worth the chase really. Except he can wear Primordials. Which is different for a Magus character. Not that Primordials are that imperative any more. But well 5 yellow talismans are doable as well.

-------------------------------------

Don't think .. DO!!!!

My swipe skills are unprecedented. I've been swiping for years and no one swipes better than I swipe. One finger, two fingers, no fingers.. I can swipe it all !! You'll never be as pleased with your swiping as when Yup is doing it for you! Bonded and insured to always swipe correctly.

Hurry, spots are limited. Don't miss out on this ultimate swipe opportunity!!!

Join now and ask about our special 5 swipes for the price of 4 deal! That's right, just 2¢ gets you 5 full swipes - left OR right!

You are now obsolete, YUP!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaoDfOaYF4w

the Tinda Finger got you covered for all your swiping needs....

OS
    iOS
    Uhmm.. no.. that's a dating finger and ewww.. those are always gross!! I wash my hands and can guarantee no communicable diseases with my swipes unlike those found on dating swipe fingers. In addition, Yup can swipe left OR right!

.. And Blade .. maybe I did more souls. I know at the end I did 2 3packs to hit the total frags needed since he never dropped for me. I wasn't paying too close attention really.
    I've also (foolishly) already sacrificed a great deal in a quest for more skill shards, which I've got, to power these up - still need around 6 more for the Ed though. From what I see... G Hierophant is the sweet spot.. with Vipers and his passive heal blocking. Really.. M Heirophant isn't that impressive to me. He's not "bad" by any means and really somewhat better than ExEd.. but well... not sure he's worth the 750 frags yet.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android

I'll trade ya a Daedalus for an Ex. Ed.
    I got 2 in this last heroic run.

I do like the Ass. Heiro.... He's a single target hitter but I put talis which give 2 benefits + his passive gives one, therefore causing him to carry over and hit the other enemies.
    He was 3 of 5 sharded, took out every line of enemies LOL level 10, and half of the Boss, by himself.
    Not sure about PvP use, though.

It would be cool if this game had a marketplace we could trade toons/talis.
    I know it doesn't make NF money, but still would be helpful..... I'm just dreamin'
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    As. Hierophant is a blocker too. I put Labyrinth on him and tested some PVP.. there's some possibilities there.. but more testing is needed. The damage for negative buffs is intersting. I'm using him to grind Immortal hard... one hit is all he generally needs (fully sharded with Radiant and Resilience). I've already swapped KP for G Hierophant/Vipers on my PvP defense. He seems to be holding ground well enough.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-17-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    look at the fury for new Eddie,worst fury animation ever like they didn't wanted to lose time on him...single attacker garbage...

OS
    Android
    Here's the table for the event. I know a lot of you have probably finished it by now, but hopefully it'll be of use to someone. \m/

Name:  Gallows.JPG
Views: 914
Size:  193.3 KB
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado