Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Downgrade 3* to 2* evo runes

Currently I'm lacking 2* evo runes and they are really difficult to farm. You need to go down to levels that don't drop anything else, and even then you are required to spend hundreds of sot for very few 2*. 3* on the other hand drop at a decent rate. I was therefore wondering if we could downgrade our 3* to 2*, even 1 for 1 would be fine. To evolve another cosmic i need 50 !! 2* evo runes. I haven't gotten that many in the past 2 weeks ...
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Liu, where are you farming for the 2* runes?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    powerslave, amolad, bnw. mostly amolad since it's cheaper than bnw and yields 3* as well.
    Liu-5868

OS
    iOS
    I'm lacking both 2 star and 3 star evo runes. What I'm finding is there's no TIME to grind for them with grinding events ongoing, and now also stacking. And the events aren't dropping them other than the random 3 as a reward for an achievement.

DEVS.... if grinding events are to stack and be located in non-evo rune dropping areas (LOL, special dungeon, etc), the drops should contain some evo runes OR a MUCH MUCH higher number of evo rune rewards for achievements, like 20-30 runes, not 6-9. This isn't really a problem if the grinding event is in BNW or the Cosmos. It's really only when grinding events run one after another in the Time Rift that suddenly you haven't gotten more than 6 runes in over a week..
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm out of 3* as well, but they're easier to get... meh
    Liu-5868

OS
    Android
    I know this is an old post but, im out of 2 star evos also. Amolad only drops one every 10 battles or so. Any1 find a better place to farm these?

OS
    Android
    For 2 stars I grind Powerslave which has the benefit of also of leveling my toons for the next sac or evo events
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    For 2 stars I grind Powerslave which has the benefit of also of leveling my toons for the next sac or evo events
    Thanks muzak, i farmed powerslave ,it seems about the same as amolod. Is there anywhere they drop in 3s or sometthing? All i ever get are one at a time. I havnt had to farm ffor these since the early days. If they have become this rare,they should make all tals 4 star to start. They dont even have them in sac rewards.

OS
    Android
    Dont you get a boatload when you do the dungeon events? I earn hundreds of both 2 and 3 * evo runes during those events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Dont you get a boatload when you do the dungeon events? I earn hundreds of both 2 and 3 * evo runes during those events.
    Probably so, i have been powering up alot of tals lately since i have extra coins from last event. As much as i farm everyday tho, i should have 999 of them