I think that we all agree that dodge is one of the most annoying thing in pvp since the Assassin Banshee came out and labyrinth talismans have just enhanced this problem. So more or less everything in this game has its counter but dodge hasn't. There's nothing you can do about it, you can only hope that the hit you are landing will actually deal damage. In my opinion it's time to put an and to this and the thing I thought was: let's make Accuracy and especially perfect accuracy up do this job.

It would make sense that an extremely accurate hit could not be dodged so why don't we make those buffs also affect the enemy dodge chance. For example if you have the perfect accuracy up buff the enemy cannot dodge your attack, and if you have the regular accuracy up his dodge chance is reduced by 50%.

I actually thought that maybe another buff, or a new attack feature like "inevitable" could be introduced, but boosting accuracy up would make some toons more interesting as they could shake meta a bit.

Same thing can be said about Blockers. I think that some toons could have "stealthy" attacks that cannot be protected against. In this sense newer toons with inevitable and stealthy attacks might really be game changing.