Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

The problem with dodge...

I think that we all agree that dodge is one of the most annoying thing in pvp since the Assassin Banshee came out and labyrinth talismans have just enhanced this problem. So more or less everything in this game has its counter but dodge hasn't. There's nothing you can do about it, you can only hope that the hit you are landing will actually deal damage. In my opinion it's time to put an and to this and the thing I thought was: let's make Accuracy and especially perfect accuracy up do this job.

It would make sense that an extremely accurate hit could not be dodged so why don't we make those buffs also affect the enemy dodge chance. For example if you have the perfect accuracy up buff the enemy cannot dodge your attack, and if you have the regular accuracy up his dodge chance is reduced by 50%.

I actually thought that maybe another buff, or a new attack feature like "inevitable" could be introduced, but boosting accuracy up would make some toons more interesting as they could shake meta a bit.

Same thing can be said about Blockers. I think that some toons could have "stealthy" attacks that cannot be protected against. In this sense newer toons with inevitable and stealthy attacks might really be game changing.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    There are counters. Has been posted on the forum. Ass banshee + blocker is not being used often because its actually not a strong defense. Also I dont see a problem with labs. just makes characters live longer, but not necessarily dangerous. Vipers are much more dangerous. I dont see the need to introduce extra abilities that bypass blockers the only thing it does is creating more bugs. Just use passive disable and you're good to go.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    I think that Labyrinth talismans should have a time limit, say 3 turns. Otherwise I'm there for a couple minutes attacking away at one character, wearing him down for ages. Another way would be to have burn effects actually work on the talisman set, ideally by the same rules as a regular hit.

OS
    Android
    I actually think the original post here is a good idea, particularly if the attacking team is manually playing and manage to hit the opposition with perfect hits. This assures the winning team will be based on skill and timing from the player rather than how much luck or money they have.
    Might need to rethink how that would work on auto though...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Ya'll should realize MOST new 4-6 set talismans "dodge" to a degree.. banners, (the new yellow 5 set.. light-someting), (the green 5 set that looks like a rocket ship or A), vipers, labyrinth, tomb... they all "reduce damage by X%".

I think the only really annoying aspect is vipers on Charlotte due to her "heal on basic" ability... But once you get around that.. none of the sets are a real issue. And they are introducing counters to a degree.. Gunner Hierophant gets extra turns by attacking an enemy wearing Labyrinths.. etc.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's a new angle on enticing players to get the new greatest thing. Create a talisman that is a pain in the butt, then create a toon that gives an advantage to attack a toon wearing that specific talisman. Now we need a talisman that gains an advantage against a specific toon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    How about make it to where You can ACTUALLY get a "set of Talismans complete" instead of one or two out of a 5 or 6 set every Stinking time!!!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think the only really annoying aspect is vipers on Charlotte due to her "heal on basic" ability... But once you get around that.. none of the sets are a real issue. And they are introducing counters to a degree.. Gunner Hierophant gets extra turns by attacking an enemy wearing Labyrinths.. etc.
    Musashi can also be a pain with his heals and I don’t feel like they lowered the counter on Vipers one single %.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    What I'd like to see is a talisman that disables talisman effects, either as a passive skill or on hit.
    That would shake things up for sure.
    Currently, disable and passie disable are abundant, and talismans have become more decisive than the toons wearing them, but you cannot see talismans before you enter a PVP or Gauntlet battle.
    Having a talisman set that can disable talisman effects would be really interesting.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Musashi can also be a pain with his heals and I don’t feel like they lowered the counter on Vipers one single %.
    But Musashi won't revive a whole team right when he's down to a freakin sliver of HP left. I HATE when that happens the one time I can't stun or silence here and .. another 5 minutes fighting.. I generally win, but it's still annoying.

I thought the same thing about a talisman disable Enrico... but then.. what's disabled??? I mean are the HP +15% boost also disabled? There's such a wide range of what talismans do... I think it would need to be targeted. Something like "disable all talisman damage blocking effects" or something.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..