I am never even sure when disable works or not these days - there are so many convluted talisman concoctions out there that yu never iknow what you are going to face even though most of the time you do. I tend to steer away from teams that look strong and have a Prisoner but I have taken on a few in arena and they have been one or two round kills - they looked like a killer team but their talismans were rubbish! Nice tactic though!

Prioner just knackers my attack 50% of the time if he has super strong buddies alongside him so I just leave them and move on as I cant be arsed with the gamble and the time to change my team. Now, when I get my disable on the defence team with Gambler it is usually lights out in one big hit....which can be fun to watch!

I do like the idea of perfect hit or one of the accuracy buffs helping to overcome certain tallies but I fear that that would cause the uprising of a new meta as loads of characters and tallies have that sort of buff I think.

We just all have to get used to the OP chase - I was lucky this time and actually got Gambler so for once I am in a good place with RNG! I even got the gunner Hierophant this time too and he seems to be decent....nothing else of course but hey ho that's the way it goes!