Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I am never even sure when disable works or not these days - there are so many convluted talisman concoctions out there that yu never iknow what you are going to face even though most of the time you do. I tend to steer away from teams that look strong and have a Prisoner but I have taken on a few in arena and they have been one or two round kills - they looked like a killer team but their talismans were rubbish! Nice tactic though!

Prioner just knackers my attack 50% of the time if he has super strong buddies alongside him so I just leave them and move on as I cant be arsed with the gamble and the time to change my team. Now, when I get my disable on the defence team with Gambler it is usually lights out in one big hit....which can be fun to watch!

I do like the idea of perfect hit or one of the accuracy buffs helping to overcome certain tallies but I fear that that would cause the uprising of a new meta as loads of characters and tallies have that sort of buff I think.

We just all have to get used to the OP chase - I was lucky this time and actually got Gambler so for once I am in a good place with RNG! I even got the gunner Hierophant this time too and he seems to be decent....nothing else of course but hey ho that's the way it goes!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Now that we need to complete 300+ battles on pvp for current event I dare you all to say that Dodge is not an issue It's already time consuming by itself, as the number of battles is high and little to no people at all are using a weak defense. Add in a set or two of labyrinths per match, and it will be twice as annoying. And does it even make sense that dodge also applies to dots? The one thing I don't like is the fact that you CANNOT counter that in any way and waste 1-2+ minutes to kill the last toon with labyrinths.....
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    It's no more an issue now than it was a week ago. It just takes a bit of practice to learn how to get around it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's no more an issue now than it was a week ago. It just takes a bit of practice to learn how to get around it.
    True, but there is no doubt in my mind at all that the total number of battles in the arena have dropped due to the average length of battle increasing. So getting the wins + getting enough VP is now much trickier.

I do think it spreads the top out a bit more, but still makes it a little crappy for the mid-pack
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs