Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Hey dip shit ,the week your talking about was an arena event with repeatable iron coins. I was raping the system trying to finish relics, not get eternal. If you noticed i quit playing on thursday so i didnt step on any toes. However a few weeks ago i got eternal and it was not an event. I won fair and square with no lone eds. Plezse stop harassing me wang

OS
    iOS
    Congrats Patrice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post

I have been wanting to try this for a while but it always seemed too much of a time commitment and I can say that yes it really is a time commitment and huge respect to those who have done it over and over again, I certainly won’t 😜

Same boat here.. once was enough
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Grats Patrice and all who commit the time and resources to stand on that podium. It gets harder every week.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Hey dip shit ,the week your talking about was an arena event with repeatable iron coins. I was raping the system trying to finish relics, not get eternal. If you noticed i quit playing on thursday so i didnt step on any toes. However a few weeks ago i got eternal and it was not an event. I won fair and square with no lone eds. Plezse stop harassing me wang
    Fine. But the motivation to “rape the system” is irrelevant. It’s broken and needs fixing. We all know it. Congrats on the eternal then I guess.

OS
    Android
    Its ok dude im sorry i called u names i just been biting my tounge on the last 3 posts about it. Just like you, i have been around for a long time. I dont f with anyone. I just come to the fourm to learn from fellow maiden fans. Were all adults here and i feel imature about my last post. Sorry every1

OS
    iOS
    I think there is a lot of frustration and tongue biting lately. Personally I've fully written 8-10 posts recently then stopped and deleted them because I realized it would not help anything. It felt good to write out my thoughts, but I'm glad I stopped and didn't post them.
    I would like to see things turn around and have the game become the wonderful distraction it has always had the potential to be.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Its ok dude im sorry i called u names i just been biting my tounge on the last 3 posts about it. Just like you, i have been around for a long time. I dont f with anyone. I just come to the fourm to learn from fellow maiden fans. Were all adults here and i feel imature about my last post. Sorry every1
    Sticks and stones my good man. I personally don't mind banter but I try to reign it in. Cheers.