Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    this new criteria is shit....

OS
    Android
    It has been made clear to the arena players. If you want to earn rewards you must play. The days of playing right after the reset to earn increased IC from battles are over. The top players who spend time and ironite for arena battles will be rewarded.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    It has been made clear to the arena players. If you want to earn rewards you must play. The days of playing right after the reset to earn increased IC from battles are over. The top players who spend time and ironite for arena battles will be rewarded.
    I just broke into Emporer 4500 VP to start getting 15 iron coins per win after dropping a mega refill SoW each day and grinding away throughout the day. The stakes are raised and it is now geared towards step up or sit down. Many have lost interest because of new rewards system?

OS
    Android
    Has anyone noticed a change in how they pick your opponents in arena? I was hit by the same opponents 5 times in one hour, 3 were within 5 minutes of each other. I was offline and my list did not auto refresh. I dont know how I could be on his list so many times even if he was paying to refresh each time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    i'm an easy prey and food for for the guns among the top 30 so i often see 3 or 4 in a row. And 5... theoretically possible in a bit more than an hour but highly unlikely.

OS
    Android
    I dont understand how they generate your opponents pick list. Today I lost 10 battles, won 2. On defense lost 7 won 2 and my list still contains everyone who is ranked higher than myself.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Realize that if someone is fighting, fighting fighting, refreshing, fighting etc.. you can get hit several times. Last week Patrice was hitting me 3 or 4 times in a row... but you can't blame the atk list on the attacker. They can only use what they have presented to them.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm not criticizing the attacker, it's the system. I dont know how you can be picked 3 times in 5 minutes, unless you spend alot of ironite or there is a problem.

Lets say the list only contains 100 choices, 3 times in 5 minutes is difficult to believe its random.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Well, before the reweok of the tiers... when I ran to Eternal..... I was clearing the list.. if there was one person i couldn't get past after a couple tries I refreshed, free or not. Often the same opponents showed up over and over and over.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I find it hard to believe you cleared the whole or most of a list 3 times in 5 minutes. If you dont clear a list and just refresh I rarely ever see the same player the next time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.