Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    These days I only play enough arena to earn a top 100 or better spot, nothing left to prove to anyone, but occasionally I like to prove to myself that I’ve still got it...
    So imagine my confusion when I opened my arena up just now currently rank 131, it’s time to battle my way back into the top 100 only to find before a reset all my opponents have earnt 3689 - 5067 points when I’m on a meer 2576....
    How is it fair putting me up against such lofty contenders?

They had a good scoring system that no one complained about, we all knew the prizes sucked big bananas and new prizes were on the way, “that’s all that needed changing devs just the prizes” why must you continually stuff up everything about the game that’s good?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Because they want to encourage the "spend to refill" aspect some players are seemingly stuck in.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Rags, at the points you are at rank doesnt matter in the rewards system. Rank doesnt matter until 3500 points and then you only need to he rank 1000 for the rewards. You only start to earn 12 IC at 2500 points. They really.dorked up the rank/reward system for the players. As Yup stated, it really has become a SoW refill machine.

The days to an early start after reset to earn 13 or 15 IC per battle are gone.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Did anyone notice that they changed the IC rewards for battles. I dont know what the other levels are, but now at 2500 you earn 15 IC per win instead of 12.

I am tired of the constant problems with the arena. I'm glad I finally bought my last relic. Now I dont need to grind for that, just to earn enough IC for the purchase events or to try and earn the weekly rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Yes Muzzle, but I did not post about it. No offense, but do you mind editing your post? Anyway I assume we see a "new game data" message soon...

I also have the impression that the matchmaking is different now. So far (since the update) I had lists with a wide range of enemies from much lower than me up to the leader. I am around #20 atm.

Because of these spending events I left some relics open, should have started to do so earlier.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    What should I edit?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Pointing out things that are beneficial for the players too precisely

Given the recent rip-offs this cannot be inteded. Also I am afraid that Yup and Zugzwang enter the discussion lol
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020