Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I've found that I average 1.2 - 1.8 lilith frag per level X battle. The variance depends on how many 50 frag drops I get. That is averaged over thousands of battles. I get between 2 and 4 event frags per battle. The more event frags I receive the fewer lilith frags that drop. The average widely varied if you only do 1 or 2 refills.

I also noticed that the 50 frags drop in groups then go for awhile before another drops. When I really participate in the event I try to scatter my battles throughout the day.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I got red lillith from my only lillith soul, and bought the blue one with frontier coins

OS
    Android
    HK-47, I would suggest not to use your FC on liliths. The red is good for farming and the blue is good in arena and gauntlet. In time you will be able to earn enough lilith frags to try your luck on the roulette wheel. I would save for gods or other high priced OP toons.

Secondly, I may be wrong but I suspect we may have another resource spending event and you may want to save up to be able to take advantage of those events if they occur again.

There were many who spent IC or FC on toons/talisman just to have the last spending event take them by surprise. It's a gamble spend now for a sure thing or save and take a chance at better rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve been playing for over a year and a half and I only got lady azov couple weeks ago (and I buy the trooper fragments every week from the store) and I am still waiting for the blue lilith. Opened a lilith soul yesterday and got green lilith (my 3rd or 4th). Hoping the next one will be magus lilith.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    HK-47, I would suggest not to use your FC on liliths. The red is good for farming and the blue is good in arena and gauntlet. In time you will be able to earn enough lilith frags to try your luck on the roulette wheel. I would save for gods or other high priced OP toons.

Secondly, I may be wrong but I suspect we may have another resource spending event and you may want to save up to be able to take advantage of those events if they occur again.

There were many who spent IC or FC on toons/talisman just to have the last spending event take them by surprise. It's a gamble spend now for a sure thing or save and take a chance at better rewards.
    This is a question I've been meaning too post - what is the best buy with FC? Leaning towards priority of Killer Prime. But wonder about the god/goddesses I have a Horus. How good/useful is Sekhmet, Aset, Set and Osiris

OS
    Android
    Photo, it all depends on what your goals are for the toon you may want. If you have the patience KP is probably the best. Alex is also nice depending on your other Eddie, he will allow you to auto farm NotB. KP has good stamina and his passive is just the best part of his skills. With all the new toons and talisman that are released you never know when some toon will lose its favorite status.

By the time you save for either Alex or KP something newer better may come along. This game we are always chasing the next game changer.

The other gods have their place in the game. Take Set, he was hardly used until the labyrinth talisman came out. He is being used in some arena teams. Sekhmet with viper is also being used.

Theres no right choice, it depends on if you are looking for short or long term goals.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Theres no right choice, it depends on if you are looking for short or long term goals.
    Well, it was another banner night for pulls. 5 Executioner Eddies. The WItch Doctor. 3 Crusader Eddies. Magus Heirophant. 2 more Warrior Heirophants and 2 more Sentinal Heirophants. And more Eddies - Mystic, Breeg, Carriage Rider and 2 Speed of Lights.

Which brings me to a follow-up question - do you keep duplicates? I haven't up to now, but with some of these harder-to-get, limited time availability and more powerful characters, I'm considering it.

As far as my abilities - 40 unique Eddies and a whole bunch of support characters. I can easily get through Gauntlet B but usually get stuck in A. Hoping the new characters will help once powered-up.

OS
    Android
    I must be one of the lucky ones, I pull about even numbers of red and blue liliths. I lost count, after over 15 liliths only 1 purple and one yellow. It took close to 15 to get my first yellow, almost bought her.
    Lucky is right, I'm still 200 frags away from any Lilith...wtf!?!? I got one "heirophant" ghost band singer... And nothing else new... Apparently I have No Fkn Luck with this game...
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    iOS
    At a certain point skill shard become way more important than some characters Having all the characters with no skill shards dan be as troublesome as not having the chracters.

I keep some specific duplicates to play (and skill shard) but not a whole lot. Most duplicates I keep until the next sac event.

This is where the changed to the upper sac rewards suck. You used to be certain that a vortex fill gave you 6+ skill shards each time. So, throwing duplicates into teh fire helped get you there faster... now.. you're lucky if you get 2 skill shards for a vortex fill, which sucks.. but hey you will get a whole bunch of fragments so you can get the characters you jsut sacrificed again
    Last edited by Yup; 05-22-2019 at 04:44 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Frag rates were very unkind to me. About 700 SoT to get 200 frags and only about 60 Lilith. Still farming VII though so maybe that has a bit to do with it.

Still well over 1k in skill shards so my chase for the character.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121