Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    HK-47, I would suggest not to use your FC on liliths. The red is good for farming and the blue is good in arena and gauntlet. In time you will be able to earn enough lilith frags to try your luck on the roulette wheel. I would save for gods or other high priced OP toons.

Secondly, I may be wrong but I suspect we may have another resource spending event and you may want to save up to be able to take advantage of those events if they occur again.

There were many who spent IC or FC on toons/talisman just to have the last spending event take them by surprise. It's a gamble spend now for a sure thing or save and take a chance at better rewards.
    I appreciate the tips, but this was a long while ago. i'm saving up for the Ferryman now

OS
    iOS
    No man get Killer Prime instead

OS
    iOS
    Sorry, I like the character design and ability design of the Ferryman a little better. Killer Prime is a bit boring

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Sorry, I like the character design and ability design of the Ferryman a little better. Killer Prime is a bit boring
    But Ferryman's glory days are over. KP is still ruler of Non Eddie chars.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    But Ferryman's glory days are over. KP is still ruler of Non Eddie chars.
    I have to agree, Ferryman's sadly outdated. Raven Witch is a ruler too.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Still sorry, but I'm not a top tier player so I'll just get what I want to, even if it's not the best
    Last edited by HK-47; 05-22-2019 at 09:51 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah you go for what you want....it is best to work this sort of stuff out for yourself in any case as only you know what teams you prefer to use for attack and defence. Ferryman is still decent and I use him in BNW and LOL alongside Raven Witch and KP - or sometimes three Ravens or two Ferrymen - they devastate nearly all PVP stuff super quick with minimal hassle so in the end all of them are strong characters for sure. I agree with you - ferryman does look cool but then so does KP and Witchy. One thing this game has is a really pretty cool set of character animations and graphics - never has any real concerns about that other than the odd character that seems to be a bit not-Maiden linked.....I was getting a bit bored with all of the big racked super women they were churning out as never really seen many of these as part of Maiden lore....that is where thay are going to struggle going forward I think - creating new characters but I guess Idle of Avalon wil help to set that up as that is a whole new world waiting to be plundered for character ideas. I guess when you thin about it there could be new worlds for a very long time - just pick an album and boom, you have a new source for new characters....Somewhere in Time needs a world as I really quite like the idea of going full on Blade Runner facing off against a hoard of 'skin jobs' and replicants! In fact there are so many options for the future that the game could go on forever!

Night City is certainly and 'early days' world so I wonder if there is going to be a Piece of Mind world or maybe NotB - there could be all sorts of weird stuff in that!

Of course that is all pie in the sky for now as we have yet to even get a sniff at Avalon but lets keep the fingers crossed for that and also for much to come especially if there is indeed a new album to come from the band (other than a live one of course).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    finally i used my ironit for new tons and after 5000 ironit, one blue and one ass Hierophant
    I'm at 150 frag of a second blue but i think it is little useless to have two in a team
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    Lucky is right, I'm still 200 frags away from any Lilith...wtf!?!? I got one "heirophant" ghost band singer... And nothing else new... Apparently I have No Fkn Luck with this game...
    I got my first Magus Lilith last night. Thankfully, I had half the frags laying around from the last LOL event. However, I did notice a large increase in Lilith frags when I wasn't borrowing troopers for the auto-farming. Just something to think about. Good luck!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    I find you can almost get away with using NotB Eddie and Ferryman by themselves. Those 2 mixed with the green Macro bot can get you through almost anything. With those 3 running Warlord, Hex and Angel can allow me to auto Lord of Flies and any one of the BNW level 10. Ferryman is a great hitter and with his doom ability, as long as no one disables his passive he's a strong too. If his passive is disabled then he's dead with one or two hits.