Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Sorry, I like the character design and ability design of the Ferryman a little better. Killer Prime is a bit boring
    But Ferryman's glory days are over. KP is still ruler of Non Eddie chars.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I’ve been playing for over a year and a half and I only got lady azov couple weeks ago (and I buy the trooper fragments every week from the store) and I am still waiting for the blue lilith. Opened a lilith soul yesterday and got green lilith (my 3rd or 4th). Hoping the next one will be magus lilith.

OS
    Android
    Photo, it all depends on what your goals are for the toon you may want. If you have the patience KP is probably the best. Alex is also nice depending on your other Eddie, he will allow you to auto farm NotB. KP has good stamina and his passive is just the best part of his skills. With all the new toons and talisman that are released you never know when some toon will lose its favorite status.

By the time you save for either Alex or KP something newer better may come along. This game we are always chasing the next game changer.

The other gods have their place in the game. Take Set, he was hardly used until the labyrinth talisman came out. He is being used in some arena teams. Sekhmet with viper is also being used.

Theres no right choice, it depends on if you are looking for short or long term goals.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Theres no right choice, it depends on if you are looking for short or long term goals.
    Well, it was another banner night for pulls. 5 Executioner Eddies. The WItch Doctor. 3 Crusader Eddies. Magus Heirophant. 2 more Warrior Heirophants and 2 more Sentinal Heirophants. And more Eddies - Mystic, Breeg, Carriage Rider and 2 Speed of Lights.

Which brings me to a follow-up question - do you keep duplicates? I haven't up to now, but with some of these harder-to-get, limited time availability and more powerful characters, I'm considering it.

As far as my abilities - 40 unique Eddies and a whole bunch of support characters. I can easily get through Gauntlet B but usually get stuck in A. Hoping the new characters will help once powered-up.

OS
    iOS
    At a certain point skill shard become way more important than some characters Having all the characters with no skill shards dan be as troublesome as not having the chracters.

I keep some specific duplicates to play (and skill shard) but not a whole lot. Most duplicates I keep until the next sac event.

This is where the changed to the upper sac rewards suck. You used to be certain that a vortex fill gave you 6+ skill shards each time. So, throwing duplicates into teh fire helped get you there faster... now.. you're lucky if you get 2 skill shards for a vortex fill, which sucks.. but hey you will get a whole bunch of fragments so you can get the characters you jsut sacrificed again
    Last edited by Yup; 05-22-2019 at 04:44 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    At a certain point skill shard become way more important than some characters Having all the characters with no skill shards dan be as troublesome as not having the chracters.

I keep some specific duplicates to play (and skill shard) but not a whole lot. Most duplicates I keep until the next sac event.

This is where the changed to the upper sac rewards suck. You used to be certain that a vortex fill gave you 6+ skill shards each time. So, throwing duplicates into teh fire helped get you there faster... now.. you're lucky if you get 2 skill shards for a vortex fill, which sucks.. but hey you will get a whole bunch of fragments so you can get the characters you jsut sacrificed again
    Yeah I just got a vortex fill after a 1* full roster Sac!! Got some nice loot there!!
    And my Gunner Lilith too!!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    Yeah I just got a vortex fill after a 1* full roster Sac!! Got some nice loot there!!
    And my Gunner Lilith too!!
    You must have gotten about a million SoW/SoT from doing that too!?

Edit: Out of interest, how long did it take you to do that?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    You must have gotten about a million SoW/SoT from doing that too!?

Edit: Out of interest, how long did it take you to do that?
    Yeah I got 200 ironite a bunch of souls - not exactly any sow/sot's!!!
    I used the ironite for 600 sot's!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    iOS
    Frag rates were very unkind to me. About 700 SoT to get 200 frags and only about 60 Lilith. Still farming VII though so maybe that has a bit to do with it.

Still well over 1k in skill shards so my chase for the character.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Still sorry, but I'm not a top tier player so I'll just get what I want to, even if it's not the best
    Last edited by HK-47; 05-22-2019 at 09:51 AM.