Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I realize that the event isn't everything for everyone, but there are still benefits to participating. Complaining won't help anyone. Ive gained a bunch of skill shards, and Ampa, and assn pdk.
    Recommendations: for relatively new players-sacrifice your stacks of normal souls, and after several stacks, you should have close to a stack of the assassin normal souls.

OS
    Android
    Metalking, why are you emphasizing gaining assassin souls? For newer players they probably dont have stacks of rare souls to just blow through. Gunner souls are just as rare as assassin souls. A good question to address is do you save for longer term goals/events or go for a possible immediate reward.

This event is lame compared to other sac events. The talisman rewards are not the best they have had. Would it be better to save for when or if they have another great sac event such as the hearts or pumkins.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    difference ? :P
    somehow it made sense to me before translation... lol

OS
    Android
    My "Highlights" from full stack of rare Ass Souls

Name:  highlights.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  78.9 KB

but at least i got Sentinel Hierophant 130 sot and 75 sow.
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 05-24-2019 at 12:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    That's hard, man, sorry!
    Looks like someone accidentally hit the droprate knob... ooops

OS
    iOS
    I like how these events go for a week but it's pretty easy to get all the rewards in like an hour or less. Got all the talismans and pulled Sentinel and Assassin Hierophants so that's cool. Was hoping for Executioner Eddie and I guess I could keep going and try to get him but I still have a few 5-star characters left and I might as well save them for next time.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    I got Assassin Anubis and Assassin Hacker. Hierophant seems to be very rare, but it doesn't matter, because I only play the daily missions.
    The top rankings of PVP are only for people without a real life and for the top rankings in Gauntlet you need the best toons+talismans...impossible for me so forget about it.
    Don't try to play this game in a serious way...you will be disappointed...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I got Assassin Anubis and Assassin Hacker. Hierophant seems to be very rare, but it doesn't matter, because I only play the daily missions.
    The top rankings of PVP are only for people without a real life and for the top rankings in Gauntlet you need the best toons+talismans...impossible for me so forget about it.
    Don't try to play this game in a serious way...you will be disappointed...
    It seems that I have been lucky to receive Assassin Hierophant during the dedicated event. Although I needed 23 souls to get it
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    3 vortex fills, only wished character that I got was assassin Anubis. Rest is shitty dupes. Seems like I'm quite done with this letdown of a sac event.

Edit: 2 more vortexes got me the sentinel hierophant as well which is...something at least? Still, a crappy sac.
    Last edited by Highace; 05-24-2019 at 05:30 PM.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Metalking, why are you emphasizing gaining assassin souls? For newer players they probably dont have stacks of rare souls to just blow through. Gunner souls are just as rare as assassin souls. A good question to address is do you save for longer term goals/events or go for a possible immediate reward.

This event is lame compared to other sac events. The talisman rewards are not the best they have had. Would it be better to save for when or if they have another great sac event such as the hearts or pumkins.
    I was referring to the stacks of normal souls you can get for farming lord of light. The sacrifice strategy is designed to gain the new players as much essence as possible. You gain a lot of the normal assassin souls when you sac a stack of normal souls.
    Last edited by MetalKing; 05-24-2019 at 04:36 PM.