Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

The Bell Tolls - Get bonus Assassin-themed rewards with every sacrifice!

Every sacrifice now gives a bonus Assassin-themed reward!

From now until May 30th 5 PM PT, every time you would get a normal sacrifice or Vortex reward, you’ll also get a bonus Assassin-themed reward in addition to normal sacrifice rewards!

The bonus rewards are as follows:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Common Assassin Soul
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Common Assassin Souls
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 50 Rare Assassin Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Rare Assassin Soul
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Rare Assassin Souls
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Rare Assassin Souls
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Legendary Assassin Soul
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 2 Legendary Assassin Souls and 50 Assassin Mythical Soul Fragments

BONUS! Complete Sacrifice themed Event Challenges to earn Vampire Hunter Eddie Fragments and a full set of NEW 5-set Eternity Talismans.

Eternity Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for the following effects: Grant Perfect Hit to all allies at the start of battle for 2 turns. Grant Physical, Magic, and True Block to self for 1 turn if Perfect Hit, Regen, or Charge is present at the start of your turn. Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects, Stun, and inflict Perfect Disable for 1 turn on a random enemy if Passive Disable is active on any enemy at the start of your turn. Fully heal and removes Doom effects from all enemies if the wearer of this talisman has the Shawl of Styx passive.

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

OS
    iOS
    mm.. but the only new assassin characters are ExEd and the Hierophant... Seems a tad silly to run an event for a new Assassin Ed.. then have a sac event for Assassin characters... just saying... and uhm.. you all are aware that Vampire Ed is nothing like was a year ago, right? I mean.. I haven't seen him used in ages in PvP.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Just did tier7, no register of sac in event log
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OS
    iOS
    Well I did 2 sacrifices and the event is now over for me... yeah nice event folks..... (that's sarcasm)

Tier 7 with vortex fill --- this never showed rewards.. took the characters, cleared the purple ring.. but nothing. I had to go looking in the BOS and found rewards there. And I had to drop a soul into the chamber for some of the other souls to show up.

Then.. did a tier 6.... event is now over for me.

Quickest event I can remember, just 2 sacrifices.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    No talisman or other rewards from event logging after sacrificesName:  Screenshot_2019-05-23-20-10-34.png
Views: 1314
Size:  316.6 KBanyone getting rewards?

OS
    Android
    Not much of a sac event. A cosmic soul and a set of talisman. Time to save for next month.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Has anybody actually nabbed one of the supposed added souls, I.e new 4* Ed or sentinel heirophant etc etc?
    I have been round the vortex almost four times now and not one new character... there’s at least a dozen or more that I don’t have from what’s been made available
    I think you might be right, time to save for next month!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    No talisman or other rewards from event logging after sacrificesName:  Screenshot_2019-05-23-20-10-34.png
Views: 1314
Size:  316.6 KBanyone getting rewards?
    No problens for me. I got all the rewards

OS
    iOS
    Considering everyone complaining about not getting enough assassin souls, I think this is good. But its just not particularly exciting for me really. Might sac a bit just to build up soul reserves for future chars, but otherwise, I think I might actually end a sac event with some cash left over!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I definitely will. This is the worst Sac event ever as far as I’m concerned, what a way to finish off a months worth of work!
    I simply cannot pull a new character during events and when you can’t even pull a second best character from a class specific legendary or epic then something is definitely up.
    Have the devs even added these new characters to normal souls? I have my doubts!
    They will probably realise they stuffed up in a few hours time and fix the problem, apologise and hope everyone the best!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan