Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I did all the challenges, but received only 3 Eternity talismans.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Considering how insane the other 5 talisman sets are, these eternity talismans feel quite inadequate... The problem with them is that the damage block buffs are just so easily stolen these days. So in the end, you have a set thats great for a glass cannon and while that would be awesome as you work your way through the game initially, at the top end of PvP, its not useful at all.... Maybe helpful with gauntlet or challenges in the future though i guess!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Maybe these talismans were made to make a lone ed defense even easier by adding a ferryman with eternity. Btw I find the naming rather confusing considering there are eternal talismans in the game already.
    Might still be a nice pvm choice on beast or a toon in conjunction with prisoner/viper.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Completed the challenges with the 200 3-5* I'd opened from Heroics etc. then just cycled through my stacks of common souls getting low * evo materials, which are actually useful with the evo events we're now getting! Not the most thrilling event but nothing to complain about and can save my other stacks of rares etc. for the next event.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I have no idea about the talismans as yet but as for assassin class souls being the rewards, I am liking the idea of this sac event. Seeing how hard Assassin class souls are to get these days and I am still missing Derby Demon, Anubis, Hierophant, PDK and The Killer this should at least give me a decent chance to nab one or two of them (fingers crossed).
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Considering how insane the other 5 talisman sets are, these eternity talismans feel quite inadequate... The problem with them is that the damage block buffs are just so easily stolen these days.

Heck KP removes them at START. As do a couple other characters, or even Valor talismans.. so the damage-type blocking is kind of pointless for PvP.

FYI dropped all the souls.. nothing new except the fat cook from a hero soul... Raven Witch did drop for me everything else was 4 star and not worth remembering, but nothing newer than that, even though I have them I'd have kept a dupe of a couple of the newer assassins.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-24-2019 at 08:15 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Several 7 Tier & vortexxx = 1 new character, the Anubis ... still tryin' to get the Hierophant
    A bit disapointed
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    new 5 sat assassin(eternity) is bad...i expected something better

OS
    iOS
    Maybe done three vortex and the only notables and keepers for me were another Killer Beast and I did get a new Sentinal Hierophant and the Assassin Anubis so that is not bad at all.

I have thrown in a lot to try to get the new Assassin Eddie but no luck so far and around 15M gold spent or so! Got plenty so may keep chasing the new Ed. I think that is mostly all I can hope for. I am now back over 999 skill shards and my ironite has jumped back up to what it wasa few weeks ago!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 05-24-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Come on.....It is not funny anymore.......6 ass legendary and I get 4x undead crimean solder