Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    OS
    Android
    I created a separate thread for this but am also posting here . . .

I'm running a little behind on this event and decided to catch up tonight. My first sacrifice was a 50K+ Tier 7. I received the expected Tier 7 rewards, but I didn't receive any event achievement rewards. Based on my status at the time, I should have received event rewards for hitting 25K total essence and performing both an exalted and ultimate or better. When I look at my event achievement tab, my total essence sacrificed is the same as before the Tier 7. Is this bug new with today's update?

Devs - guidance here? Will this get sorted out before the event ends?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Did some more sacrifice, in total 11 double tier 5 (18k) and 4 vortex. I still wonder why double sacs can give single souls as rewards. It used to double the rewards not let the RNG do it's thing two times. That being said, again getting ZERO rare G/A souls from these 22 RNG pulls (with 7 rolls each, right?) is ridiculous!! From the 4 vortex I got a total of 6 rare G/A souls at least. Still I don't feel prepared with these small numbers.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    My problem with this event is that tier 1-3 give common souls, those are useless and cost much more gold to summon. If they gave fragments as well it could have been a better event. I hope they improve sacrifice events, lately they are just boring and costly. They used to be one of the best parts of the game for me. Now I am hoarding and hoarding souls.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    My problem with this event is that tier 1-3 give common souls, those are useless and cost much more gold to summon..

Absolutely agree. There is NEVER any time I need a regular assassin soul. Not ever.

There should be away to sell souls WITHOUT converting them. That would save the 40k Gold per 99 Assassin souls.

I've been spending the 40K gold to convert them.. then going into My Team and SELLING the characters to get 36-38K gold back. If a 3 star Ed or two drop, the gold return gets closer to the 40K. So essentially I'm spending 2-4K gold simply to get rid of the souls.

(don't actually sacrifice them if you can help it. At least until this event is over.)
    Last edited by Yup; 05-30-2019 at 08:53 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    There should be away to sell souls WITHOUT converting them. That would save the 40k Gold per 99 Assassin souls.
    What Yup said.
    I hereby second that motion.
    Those common assassin souls are more of a hindrance, a waste of time, effort and gold.

Btw.... I posted this before, but I gotta say it again..... the skill shard drops from sacrifices are getting worse. I used to get them in grand-ultimate, but now I get none. I hardly get any from a vortex fill maybe 2, 4 if Im lucky.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Nevermind...
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 05-30-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    You may want to save some of those common assassin souls. You never know when you may need a few. Otherwise you may need to purchase common G/A souls. Learned my lesson on one star evo shards, missed out on some essence in the pumkin sacathon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    meh.. just burn a SOT refill in LOL.. you'll have all the common souls you need And cheaper conversion pricing.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I was really looking forward to this event, as most characters I’m missing are assassins, but after throwing in hundreds of rare, epic, legendary and even mythical ass. or g/a souls I got NOTHING new! No Executioner Ed, no Hierophant, no Anubis, no PDK... This shit is heading to an end for me.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀