Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    The top rankings of PVP are only for people without a real life

That's the spirit. URock man. haha
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    So this is a set for only one character...that only a few player got?
    No.. it's a set to NOT put on Ferryman.

If you put them on Ferryman, then Ferryman heals the enemies and clears Doom from them (defeating his basic attack).

The point is it's a set designed to never be used on Ferryman, even though he *could* wear them.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    So this is a set for only one character...that only a few player got?
    No, he is the one character you should NOT put these on as it actually benefits your enemy team by doing so. Guessing it was done so you couldn't turn that toon into an even more ridiculously overpowered god.

Guess I should have turned the page. Yup got to it first.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 05-24-2019 at 09:39 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

Any suggestions as to what toon to put this set on?

OS
    iOS
    Why is it so hard to pull Assassin Demon Spawn. I need him for some Night City 3 skulls but I've pulled about every other 3 star assassin insstead

OS
    iOS
    Simply because you need him. If you didn't you would pull one every third soul.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Simply because you need him. If you didn't you would pull one every third soul.
    I would then like to announce that I never want Redan. Ever.

OS
    Android
    The top rankings of PVP are only for people without a real life and for the top rankings in Gauntlet you need the best toons+talismans...impossible for me so forget about it.
    Don't try to play this game in a serious way...you will be disappointed...
    Well, if you can't beat'em, insult them, huh?
    Considering alot of the Troopers on this forum are regulars in the top 50 in PvP, you're gonna make friends fast.....Not.
    Sounds like you're discouraged....dont let it get to ya, it's what these gaming companies want. They want you to feel this way so you'll spend time and money trying to keep up with the others.... they play on your "fear of missing out".... or feeling depressed like if you can't compete or hang, then it lessens you as a person. It's just a game..... but so are the Olympics and people spend much of their lives trying to be the best. Games have become so competitive and are very serious to some. Life is more about character as a human being, not about how great/talented we are, the trophies we have, the $ we have. These game companies prey upon your fears to make profit. Now you know, dont let it frustrate you. Iron Maiden fans care about each other cuz it's the right thing to do, not whether your in upper ranks or not. It's all for fun. Not caring what others think is freedom.
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by Bakura; 05-25-2019 at 07:25 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Well, if you can't beat'em, insult them, huh?
    Considering alot of the Troopers on this forum are regulars in the top 50 in PvP, you're gonna make friends fast.....Not.
    Sounds like you're discouraged....dont let it get to ya, it's what these gaming companies want. They want you to feel this way so you'll spend time and money trying to keep up with the others.... they play on your "fear of missing out".... or feeling depressed like if you can't compete or hang, then it lessens you as a person. It's just a game..... but so are the Olympics and people spend much of their lives trying to be the best. Games have become so competitive and are very serious to some. Life is more about character as a human being, not about how great/talented we are, the trophies we have, the $ we have. These game companies prey upon your fears to make profit. Now you know, dont let it frustrate you. Iron Maiden fans care about each other cuz it's the right thing to do, not whether your in upper ranks or not. It's all for fun. Not caring what others think is freedom.
    Good Luck.
    Well, what nice of a post is that... +1 from me. Seriously now, it is a game, no need to insult, degrade, or blame the "whales" and the "content chasers". It is everybody's right to play the game in any manner they choose to.

I didn't like the event at all. RNG is totally broken in this game. I mean,like,2 Beast Eddies and 2 VHE,in consecutive assassin soul throws in the BOS? Really now? As you can read, many people face the same problematic mechanism. But then, it is a game, I will not certainly ever pay a dime, and if I get too frustrated, I call it quits. No one will care,and so will I.

OS
    Android
    Had a fire in my heart this morning so I pushed for 2 more vortexes. Still didn't get the assassin characters I'm missing. So unfortunate and annoying.