Android
    When VHE and Visions ruled, those were the days
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    You only get 20 revenge battles per day. Also you only can revenge the same person twice a day.
    Interesting. I never knew that. Thanks for the info.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Can everyone please put in the numpty teams? It didnt matter when it was total number of battles, but now its wins, anywon who isnt battling for eternal should probably just put in untalismaned L100s. Thanks!!!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else not seeing the Eternity Relics in the Store?
    ------------------------------------------
    CJ2K-4544

OS
    Android
    Not sure how many wins I will be able to get, not enough easy teams about and now a Gauntlet event on at the same time. Those talismans are seriously overpriced so if I am unlikely to get them there isn't as much incentive to participate.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Really only few fun defenses found and my lonely Ed does not get beaten as often as it used to be :/ Seems like general interest in Arena is decreasing since the recent reward changes + meta crazyness
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I gave up with my fun defence after half a day as I came across only two weak defences so gave up with mine too. Either interest has dropped or there are just too many events on and folk are focused on one - I am doing the gauntlet one beacuse I would be doing it anyway and it was at least quick to get the tallies done and out the way - we need more events like this one where if you are doing gauntlet anyway you can get the targets easily enough though it is the most talisman changing I have done in a very long time! Still worth it anyway as the target so far are easy and now it is just a case of pusing on as normal and remembering to use the eternity tallies give times! Still I have to say that this is an easy event for many folks to at least get the tallies without much issue?

Not sure I will bother with arena event too much - will do what I can but 375 wins is going to be too much for me - 200 is the very most I tend to be able to stand doing!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I am having a similar issue with the arena event as a lot of others are having with the Gauntlet event challenges (myself included), and that is not all wins are counting towards the goals. Currently missing 2 wins, it may not cost me in the end but another thing that is a pain in the butt and a deterrent from participating further in the event. I wish the devs would focus more on these little things about the game as often its the finer details that make the difference.

Since the arena event changes I have noticed my rank has been considerably higher that normal and my playing habits haven't changed there. I am sure interest has waned a lot. But only the devs know that for sure so will be interesting to see how they respond and what other changes they have in the works.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    If you are not interested in going for the talisman in the arena event go for the 100 wins to purchase cosmic evo material. You have 2 weeks for the gauntlet. 100 wins in arena is not too much for many of the players. Collecting cosmic evo materials should be a top priority if you are a long term player.

One thing I noticed is that if I dont get an immediate win in the arena ( spinning icon) it doesnt count toward the win count in the event. Has anyone identified this as a problem with gauntlet wins/missions counting?
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 05-28-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The biggest reason for not setting a fun/easy defense is that arena update. I took a huge hit in my VP and need to waste SoW to get back to the same rewards I was getting. That and the added insult of 3 Sow events in a month 2 of them being concurrent.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591